Anyone been to Cabo San Lucas?

wyomingtim

My wife booked a cruise for us in September. I was hoping someone in here can let me know what there is to do down there. The boat is actually there for 2 days, so I have time to do some fun stuff.

I was considering trying to get a fishing charter, is this something that anyone has done down there? Any recommendations on who to go with?

Thanks in advance guys

There's a couple of guys that go down there all the time. I think Danr?? I have been down there once. I did a fishing charter and had a great time. It was real cheap, too, compared to charters in Alaska. There are definately some bars to hit. If you scuba dive, there are a couple shops and some good diving, as well. Its mostly good for laying around and relaxing and buying some cheap gifts! I enjoyed my week there.

Really good fishing and fairly cheap for a boat for the day. We used to go down every year with customers but went north of Cabo to Los Barilles and fished the Sea of Cortez side. I would just wait and book a boat when you are there. Walk the dock and pick out a decent rig and negotiate for a trip. Great striped marlin, tuna and dorado fishing. Have fun.

We were there in November. Go to trip advisor.com and go to the Cabo san Lucas forums. You can read all about anything you would like to do. If you scuba dive email Traun in Cabo. We got a two tank dive for 70.00 each right at lands end. The dive at Cabo Pulmo is awesome and they will bus you up there or you could rent a car(a day trip). The 20.00 sunset booze cruise is a blast and it primes you for the clubs. Squid row,Cabo Wabo,Zoo and Giggling Marlin.

Back