Anybody??

Now that is funny!

The share price went down. I assume lots of people dumping for loss end of year taxes. Its got good support at the .0035 range. Now is the time to get in! Mark my words this stock is going to make some $$$. First round will be in less than 45 days when some reports start coming in. Want more info search goodle for SGCP forum and you will find the forum i am involved with. Lots of info and quite a few long term shareholders and industry related people.
II'm banking on this investment and already have my initial investment back in hand plus $130!

Now that is funny!
II'm banking on this investment and already have my initial investment back in hand plus $130!

Wow, $130!!!! LMAO.... Now THAT is funny.... You might want to learn the difference between gambling and investing. What you are doing with Penny stocks is not even good gambling, as the game is stacked against you. You need to learn to keep your pie-hole shut and learn from people who are smarter than you.

Now, last night, I made an investment that paid off well. Some bookmaker was GIVING 7 points and BSU in the Fiesta Bowl... HOw do you pass up an investment opportunity like that???

Attachments

• Fiesta Cash.jpg
    Fiesta Cash.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 550
Oh i bet your mommy and daddy are so proud of you.... using an illegal bookie to gamble with and then being idiotic enough to post it on the internet.

Who's smarter?

Do the math moron.... 264,000 x 1.77 ....thats going to be a bigger pile than that chump change in your hands......all you had was a 50/50 chance.....i got better odds than that with this stock.

Oh i bet your mommy and daddy are so proud of you.... using an illegal bookie to gamble with and then being idiotic enough to post it on the internet.

Who's smarter?

Do the math moron.... 264,000 x 1.77 ....thats going to be a bigger pile than that chump change in your hands......all you had was a 50/50 chance.....i got better odds than that with this stock.

I would love to see your "math"..... Please show us all your math that gives you better odds than my wager on a bunch of guys from Idaho beating up on a bunch of Christians from Texas.

Where does your $1.77 come from ?

What was the price you paid?

Right now, I am pretty sure my investment portfolio is doing better than yours.....

And, kind of looks like you lost 9% today....
charts.dll

Goto yahoo finance and type in SGCP...then take your beady eyes down to the words "target price"...it'll show $1.77

Now I gotta teach you the basics of reading and comprehension. I'll go slow for you.....
I sold off stock to get my initial investment back plus $130 profit. The shares leftover are FREE since I got my initial investment back plus $130 extra profit when the stock shot to .009 in late nov. So i haven't lost anything due to the stock going up and down between .0032 and .0035. My shares are FREE. Class dismissed and thank god you aren't in charge of my portfolio.

And i really don't mind giving you the stock tip....even if you are a complete idiot and have the tact of a crackhead hooker. ;)

Goto yahoo finance and type in SGCP...then take your beady eyes down to the words "target price"...it'll show $1.77

Now I gotta teach you the basics of reading and comprehension. I'll go slow for you.....
I sold off stock to get my initial investment back plus $130 profit. The shares leftover are FREE since I got my initial investment back plus $130 extra profit when the stock shot to .009 in late nov. So i haven't lost anything due to the stock going up and down between .0032 and .0035. My shares are FREE. Class dismissed and thank god you aren't in charge of my portfolio.

And i really don't mind giving you the stock tip....even if you are a complete idiot and have the tact of a crackhead hooker. ;)

You remind me of a saying..... It kind of reminds me that you should maybe "stay on the porch".....

You have a $864 investment that is going to make you $467k???? I think I have a bridge I can sell you. It connects Manhattan to Brooklyn...

What a tool you are.... LMAO...

Why don't you try and explain their "Profit and Loss" statement they filed on Dec 30, 2009? You know the one that once again shows another loss by the company???

But, even more interesting that that is the entry for "Carbon Credit Investment" for $135k.... Thus INFLATING their revenue numbers...... And, then, later on expensing $135k for "Carbon Credit Investment".....

Something makes me think whoever is making up those Financial Statements doesn't really know what an Income Statement is, what a Revenue item is, nor what an increase in Liabilities is.... But, if you really want to go by those filings, good luck.

IF you really want to play an imaginary game where you are going to be wealthy off of your $860 investment, by all means, go ahead.... just make sure you keep the rest of us informed of your imaginary brilliance....

Any chance you could provide the actual link on and ANALYST NAME for the SGCP and the imaginary target price?

Do you know how to read financial statements? Do you read the ones of the companies you gamble on???

Did you read SGCP's last financial statements? The ones that were filed on Dec 30, 2009, for the period ending Sept 2009??? (One warning sign on a company is one that takes 3 months to provide ANY financial statements).

Their last Balance sheet shows $10,000 in a checking account. This amount is considered a CURRENT ASSET. (Try to remember that number, it will be important later...)

Their balance sheet also shows Accounts Payables of $588k. (Remember, they only have $10k to pay $588k). Accounts Payable is money that is due NOW, usually to vendors, suppliers, etc, always considered within 1 year.

Then, in another line item, they have Other Current Liabilities of ANOTHER $569k. These other current liabilities are loans due within the year.

As I am pretty sure you aren't smart enough to do simple math, I will try and paint the picture. They have $10K in cash to pay $1.16Million that is due.... That seems like a pretty big problem.... Given that they only sold $7k per gold per month in the period, it seems like they have a pretty big problem....

But, keep hope alive....

Last edited:
Jose. instead of ridiculing everyone, why not tell us your wisdom of what to do. You sit there and hide behind your computer, why not enlighten us on some hot stock pics so we can look back in a year and see what your suggestions yield

I'm not gonna hold your hand...you can do your own research. But since you cannot read and comprehend even though i already gave you a lesson.....
My initial investment was $620 not $130.....The 135K was what is believed to be a downpayment on the contract to buy CC's from SGCP from ????
And seriously? You aren't intelligent enough to goto yahoo finance and type SGCP to get the numbers? You need a link? Seriously? Who was the one claiming to be so smart and intelligent? Looks like you are just proving yourself to be a complete moron...on the internet for everyone to see!
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SGCP.PK

The words that come to my mind are..... lesson is over lil girl and no more free info from me....find your own!

I can't wait to post you a pic of 6 figure income. :hump:

I'm not gonna hold your hand...you can do your own research. But since you cannot read and comprehend even though i already gave you a lesson.....
My initial investment was $620 not $130.....The 135K was what is believed to be a downpayment on the contract to buy CC's from SGCP from ????
And seriously? You aren't intelligent enough to goto yahoo finance and type SGCP to get the numbers? You need a link? Seriously? Who was the one claiming to be so smart and intelligent? Looks like you are just proving yourself to be a complete moron...on the internet for everyone to see!
http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=SGCP.PK

The words that come to my mind are..... lesson is over lil girl and no more free info from me....find your own!

I can't wait to post you a pic of 6 figure income. :hump:

I am guessing I have done far more research on that scam than you have....

Still waiting for you to provide the name of the analyst with the $1.77 price target that you are sure is going to turn your $864 of stock into $467k.... I am guessing you don't know who it is.... And, so far, I have not been wrong in this thread....

Did you even understand the skoolin' I gave you about their cash problem???

Go read the skoolin' I gave the last guy who was on here pumping penny stocks... See how right I was on his two "can't miss stocks"....

http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=233423&highlight=penny+stocks

LMAO.....

Last edited:
Jose. instead of ridiculing everyone, why not tell us your wisdom of what to do. You sit there and hide behind your computer, why not enlighten us on some hot stock pics so we can look back in a year and see what your suggestions yield

Schmaltz,

Not ridiculing anyone, the moron pumping penny stock trash needs to be edjumacated. I hate to see anyone ever be so stupid as to buy a penny stock, but, even worse, I hate to see anyone even more stupid, so stupid that they actually promote that crap.... The guy actually thinks his stock is going to go to $467k from $864, on a company with less money in their checking account than I have in my checking account.

Here is some more edjumacation for you and rimjob..... See if any of this sounds like the scam with SGCP
Pump and dump
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Pump and dump" is a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Once the operators of the scheme "dump" their overvalued shares, the price falls and investors lose their money. Stocks that are the subject of pump-and-dump schemes are sometimes called "chop stocks."[1]
While fraudsters in the past relied on cold calls, the Internet now offers a cheaper and easier way of reaching large numbers of potential investors.

Pump and dump scenarios

Pump and dump schemes tend to take place either on the Internet including e-mail spam campaigns or through telemarketing from "boiler room" brokerage houses (for example, see Boiler Room). Often the stock promoter will claim to have "inside" information about impending news. Newsletters that purport to offer unbiased recommendations then tout the company as a "hot" stock. Messages in chat rooms and email spam urge readers to buy the stock quickly.[1]

Unwitting investors then purchase the stock, creating high demand and raising the price. When the people behind the scheme sell their shares and stop promoting the stock, the price plummets, and other investors are left holding stock that is worth significantly less than what they paid for it.
Fraudsters frequently use this ploy with small, thinly traded companies—known as "penny stocks," generally traded over-the-counter (in the United States, this would mean markets such as the OTC Bulletin Board or the Pink Sheets), rather than markets such as the New York Stock Exchange or NASDAQ—because it is easier to manipulate a stock when there is little or no independent information available about the company.[2] The same principle applies in the United Kingdom, where target companies are typically small companies on the AIM or OFEX.

So, you want investment advice??? Don't buy penny stocks and sell bonds right now. Check back in a year and see if I was right.

Last edited:
I'm not selling my bond mutual funds until I am feeling confident the commercial real estate/mortgage market is not going to be the next fail. I am well into the black for a 2 year return with the buying and selling I have been doing. I am not bold and will not make big gains if the market swing back up fast but I doubt it will as the economy is way worst than Obammy wants us to think.IMO. I have only bought penny stocks twice and made money on both but I knew they were going to be something I sold in a week or a day even.
One stock I wish i had some free money to put into a couple months ago was Apple. If this new gadget they are pumping turns out to be a wonder gizmo it will make some good gains..

Schmaltz, at least you have a plan (ignoring how stupid your plan is due to your severe abundance of ignorance) for your investments. Without knowing what "bond mutual funds" are, no one but you can decide if it is right for you.

Are your funds in Treasuries, Agencies or Corporates?

Are they in Bills, Notes, Bonds, or Commercial Paper?

What is their maturity?

If corporates, what grade? (There aren't many Aaa bonds left out there).

Can you explain the paradox of your idea that you are in bonds because of a fear of "commercial real estate/mortgage market" being the next fail AND being in Bonds??? Given that most commercial real estate is financed with BONDS, wouldn't a "fail" in commercial real estate hammer your bond funds???

And, as you have already been skool'd on the fact that as interest rates rise, your bond funds will decrease, and, given that interest rates are at historical lows, wouldn't that look bad for the road ahead on your bond funds?

See, we can have a civil discussion on how wrong you are due to your severe lack of edjumacation.

Now as for rimjob, look at what he is hanging his hat on....
The 135K was what is believed to be a downpayment

He has to use terms like "believed" because nobody knows due to the f'd up statements that SGCP files.

He is relying on a Yahoo Target of $1.77 from an analyst that he has no clue who it is (I assure you, it is not an analyst from Goldman Sachs, Merril, JPMorgan, etc.. etc..). He is clueless as to how Yahoo finds "targets" and who can submit it....

He is confident/defensive that some scam company is going to turn his $864 into $467,000..... Think about that, an investment that won't pay the rent on a 2 bedroom apartment is suddenly going to buy him a 3000 square foot McMansion in the suburbs....

Hopefully he reads the other thread I linked to, and he can see how right I am, always.

Joser, I never said i had all my 401k in bonds, just a portion, maybe around 30% and I got in it around the very end of 2008 as a safer investment if the market went the way of the great depression. Are you trying to tell me that if we had gone into a great depression I would have been worst off in this fund than stock funds??? I was truly worried that the 2008 fall would have taken a lot longer to creep back up, and am still not sure why it has because I feel our economy is no better now than then and will not recover for a couple years at the least or ever now that the truth has come out about how bankrupt and corrupt our fed and banking system is. Bottom line, if anyone can say they are even or anywhere in the black for 2008-2009 has done o.k. I think the majority are still in the red are they not?

Performance
Yields 2 (%) as of 01/04/2010
30-Day 3.87

Performance (%) as of 01/05/2010

YTD 0.62

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yields 2(%) as of 12/31/2009
30-Day 3.88

Cumulative Total Returns 2 (%)
as of 12/31/2009
BC US Aggregate Bond
YTD 16.02 5.93
1 Month -0.92 -1.56
3 Month 1.69 0.20
6 Month 7.97 3.95
Average Annual Total Returns2 (%)
as of 12/31/2009
BC US Aggregate Bond
1 Year 16.02 5.93
3 Year 3.40 6.04
5 Year 3.55 4.97
10 Year 5.54 6.33
Life 7.45 N/A

Life is as of inception date 08/06/1971.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quarter-End Average Annual Total Returns2 (%) as of 12/31/2009

1 Year 16.02
3 Year 3.40
5 Year 3.55
10 Year 5.54
Life 7.45

Life is as of inception date 08/06/1971.
Quarter-End returns include all applicable recurring and non-recurring fees (including short-term trading or redemption fees) and changes, if any.

The performance data featured represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate; therefore, you may have a gain or loss when you sell your shares. Current performance may be higher or lower than the performance data quoted.

Historical Fund Performance

Volatility Measures
as of 12/31/2009
Beta: 0.84 R² 0.44 Standard Deviation: 5.27
Measures are calculated using up to the most recent 36 months of data.

Beta and R² values are calculated based on the Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Index.

Holdings
Portfolio Composition as of 11/30/2009

U.S. Treasury 30.99
U.S. Agency 0.29
Other Govt Related (U.S. and Foreign) 1.30
Corporate 28.77
MBS Passthrough 26.33
ABS 2.54
CMBS 8.34
CMO 2.45
Cash 5.67
Net Other Assets -6.68
Futures, Options, and Swaps 4.10

Portfolio Data
Years
Average Maturity as of 12/31/2009 5.6

Turnover Rate as of 08/31/2009 119%

For full portfolio holdings view the most current Monthly Holdings, Quarterly Holdings, Semi-Annual or Annual Report.

Last edited:
As Theresa Heinz-Kerry might say, "that insolent bashstad of a gardener Jose is a smot fellow.."

...even the devil must get his due occasionally.

I sell puts a couple of weeks before expiration. I have managed 5 - 8% returns. I have had one stock put to me but turned around and sold the covered call and made 6%. Hard part is picking a stock with intrensic value and one I am willing to own if it gets put to me.

Seems like selling is a better way to make money than buying. Just my opinion.

I have played one penny stock and almost got burned. It was SPNG (Sponge Tech), I actually made 1K but it could have got real ugly.

Jose seems pretty smart on this stuff so he might be worth listening to. I would be willing to look at any advice and study it. The boss just put 5% of my salary for 09 in my schwab account, what would you recommend a 34 year old do with it?

I sell puts a couple of weeks before expiration. I have managed 5 - 8% returns. I have had one stock put to me but turned around and sold the covered call and made 6%. Hard part is picking a stock with intrensic value and one I am willing to own if it gets put to me.

Seems like selling is a better way to make money than buying. Just my opinion.

I understand your strategy with selling puts, and, for small chunks on buying stocks you want to buy anyway, there is some merit. But, the two largest, single, one day losses I ever had the mis-fortune of watching were with guys selling uncovered puts. One guy, a surgeon (now practicing in Alabama), lost $1.9million in a single expiration day when the market tanked and he was short a bunch of OEX puts. The other guy, 3 days later, was a businessman over in Hong Kong, and he lost $22 million on SPX, OEX, and a couple of other trades.

Both guys thought they were making good "income" by selling short puts a few days prior to expiration for $0.10 to $0.50 per contract. Problem is, while there upside was limited to the $0.10 to $0.50, there was "practically" no limit to the downside as the market moved against them. Their small premiums in no way compensated them for the loss.

I guess that is a long way of saying, if I think a stock is going up, I buy it long. If I think it is going down, I sell it short. If I really want to speculate, I buy the Call options long or buy the put options long. But, for selling the options short, I have just had the misfortune of being too close to a couple of massive melt-downs that will always influence my thinking.

Jose seems pretty smart on this stuff so he might be worth listening to. I would be willing to look at any advice and study it. The boss just put 5% of my salary for 09 in my schwab account, what would you recommend a 34 year old do with it?

I think we can all agree with that first statement.....:D

I think we can all agree with that first statement.....:D

I'm just an internet ego fluffer....trying to help grown men gain the confidence to move out of their mothers basements :D

So where are you putting your cash? Try to be specific.......

I'm just an internet ego fluffer....trying to help grown men gain the confidence to move out of their mothers basements :D

So where are you putting your cash? Try to be specific.......

You don't consider taking the BSU Broncos +7 to be specific??? That was a far safer investment than rimjob's purchase of some penny stock in Africa. What more do you want?

I am about to dump a chunk of cash into some small Liberal Arts college as the oldest heads off into the world for the next 4 years.. so, that will be pretty good use of cash...

I tend to always remain pretty fully invested, keep cash at the less than 5% level. It was pretty painful during the last throes of the failed Bush Regime, but was handsomely rewarded during the first year of the Obama Administration.

I need to do quite a bit of rebalancing due to a couple of positions being a bit too large and making me too concentrated. Names to consider would include healthcare/pharma like Abbot Labs and Novartis, some of the tankers like Nordic American and Tsakos, bit of consumer like PEP, and, if wanting to increase exposure to financials (which I don't), names like USB , Bank of NY/Mellon, and Travlers would be considered. If you believe the Macau story, then names like Wynn and LVS would deserve consideration. For energy, XOM, TOT, and MRO could be added.

But please, do your own due diligence, please remember that what is correct for one person is not correct for the next person. What you already have in your portfolio is as important in what you add as anything. In no way should any of the above be purchased by anyone without doing adequate and independent research.

Nice argument you guys have got going on. I decided that I should buy stock for the first time last Feb...go figure. It's about time I got lucky!

"Now as for rimjob, look at what he is hanging his hat on....

He has to use terms like "believed" because nobody knows due to the f'd up statements that SGCP files.

He is relying on a Yahoo Target of $1.77 from an analyst that he has no clue who it is (I assure you, it is not an analyst from Goldman Sachs, Merril, JPMorgan, etc.. etc..). He is clueless as to how Yahoo finds "targets" and who can submit it....

He is confident/defensive that some scam company is going to turn his $864 into $467,000..... Think about that, an investment that won't pay the rent on a 2 bedroom apartment is suddenly going to buy him a 3000 square foot McMansion in the suburbs....

Hopefully he reads the other thread I linked to, and he can see how right I am, always."

Oh yeah Jose Queero (aka Freddie Mercury) surely you've been watching SGCP on the stock market, right? If you have...you should have that little tail of yours tucked by now. If you would have got it when i said to now you would be up over 36% right now. Market opened at .0038 and went to a high so far of .0056. You can do math, right? So where is your winning stock pick queeny? Or do you not have one because you are too busy trolling forums and just really proving yourself a useless idiot by your posts?

Put up or shutup!

Last edited:
Back