Caribou Gear Tarp

Anybody watching the MLB playoffs?

Red Sox fan...this years sleeper team.
Still in shock they dispatched the Ray's.
Now if they can wipe the smirk of the Astros.

Brewers goal every year appears to be to only clinch the division. Other than that they are not a threat once actually in the post season. Piss poor hitting and I believe a new record of 0-20+ with RISP. Just sad.

Love post season baseball, but my lack of cable TV really puts a damper on my watching.

Plus I miss Alaska time, game starting at 4pm, over by 7, that was nice for my sleep schedule! ha

Been watching the odd game, but man. Outside the AL East and the NL West. The rest of the divisions are so weak, not many 90+ win teams are at 4th place

All of the playoff matchups have been really good. Randy Arozarena stealing home was my favorite playoff moment so far. I hate the White Sox so much that I was able to want the Astros to win for the first time since they broke my heart with their cheating; I would love to see the Dodgers get another shot at them in a World Series.

All of the playoff matchups have been really good. Randy Arozarena stealing home was my favorite playoff moment so far. I hate the White Sox so much that I was able to want the Astros to win for the first time since they broke my heart with their cheating; I would love to see the Dodgers get another shot at them in a World Series.
I would like to see that too, and hopefully see them take about half of Joe Kelly's pitches out the park. Can't stand that ......,,,,,

I miss the days when starters pitched more than a couple innings and they had to actually pitch, not just throw gas for a minute then go to the next guy. Not sure I love seeing 12 different pitchers.
The strikeout, walk, or home run style of baseball isn't my favorite. Playoff baseball intensity is great though.

Pulling for the Dodgers tonight. I don’t wanna see the Astros in the World Series

Me too, if the Giants could finish off the Dodgers tonight that would really help the Braves' cause.
Braves lost their leadoff hitter Soler to covid, hope that's only player they lose, it's over if they lose any infielders.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back