NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Anybody interested in Peta's Forums

iminrut

Somebody sent me on the trail of these facists......some pretty "enlightening" opinions over there......ya right....
elkgrin.gif

PETA FORUMS

I read the Jeniffer Lopez topic, and it amazes me that people who say they are so anti-cruelty will say things like "I hate her. I want to stab her in the eye with a sharp knife - repeatedly."

What is wrong with THAT picture?

Those people crack me up... most are so ill informed about life in general they have to resort to trying to brain wash 3rd graders...

My favorite is when whine when people pick on them for having that life style!!! But its ok for them to pick on people that don't have thier same views...

So..... I'm half thinknig one day... After the hunting season, We all Log in at the Same time and Bombard the place
Like in feb. What do ya say :D

That is some funny shiite. I didn't know people still used the word "rad". I really like the nickname "cow lover", too.
hump.gif

Moosie...that is one bombardment I would be happy to be a part of....
elkgrin.gif
shhh.gif

Hey Moosie thats a "great Idea" plan it in advance...i`m down for it ..set the time/date and we all gang.bangem

W.T.F...If a person were hit by a car ..would the driver of the car retain "possesion" of the victim? These people cannot be for real.. comparing road kill deer ..to road kill Humans...maybee this brain dead dolt should start up a deer ambulance company :D :D

PETA pounding...sounds good to me, Moosie maybe you should install a PETA countdown to launch clock after the election clock runs its course in November
hump.gif

Hell i could`nt help myself...i posted over there already [mr. chester] is my handle... there ripping Kerry.. cause he is a murdering goose killer [i agreed].. told them they can`t vote for him cause he KILLS. :D :D

Uhhhhh.... I jsut registered as MOOSE HUNTER>...

NO PAssword yet :D

Any bets if they gve me one ? ANd after I make a post, How long till I get nuked ?

I think I can Stay for 10 posts... even letting them know I'm a hunter.. Anyone want to bet ? :D

Uhhhhh.... POST 1 ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Topic "I'm a hunter..."

But Before you Bash me, Tell me what's wrong with hunting (In a civil way Please). I'm not here to fight, just learn the Ways of anti hunting, anti meat eaters...

For heavins sake, this is animals 101 right !!!

Thanx in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I just signed up.......I'm gonna play dumb over there for a while........shouldn't be too hard to do with the level of intelligence they've exhibited
wedgie.gif

30 post in my topic and rising

I like the other post about how motorbikes kill BUGS
"SAVE THE BUGS" !!!!!

Back