MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anybody interested in Peta's Forums

"onewithmothernature" ROTFLMAO !!!

I like when "ACTION" posted :

Animals aren't ours to kill.
And I said :

Action, You are correct. They are not ours legally. Animals belong to the State who manages them in which we buy the "Right" to kill them by purchasing a "TAG".

Thanx !!!!

Site must be down......I didn't even stir any crap, and I can't get in......
yawn.gif

So.... The other topic about "Is this GOOD" with them talking about unfair of BAnning the Animal Rights 101 Book..... Was this a proper reply ?

I agree a book like this shouldn't be sensored, fredom of speach and info should be shared. It should be up to each individual to decide if they want a Animal Right how to join Peta 101 or how to find a Gay lover 101 or 100 ways to WOK a cat.

(I hope I didn't pee in the pool !!!)
I meant 100 ways to Walk a cat.. but I spell wierd ;)

Cali... I know I should be sleeping... But This new post is dedicated to you .. It's called "I'm a hunter Part 2"

It says :

OK. MY I'm a hunter topic is taking off so well and I'm learning so Much,I wanted to first thanx all the people that are helping me out and I thought I'd start a new one. Now, I'm not all for crazy Animal Recipies at all. I'm for the fair teatment of animals but I came across this site :

http://www.petsorfood.com/

I was wondering if this was a Joke or if something like this exists ? I've never seen a good TOFUFOOD.com site. MAybe someone should start one ?

Any thoughts ?!?!? I'm Speachless at this time !!!

ROTFLMFAO

Thats too funny 87 posts on that thread.

Oh BTW they can easily find this site because, when they check out there control panel the will see that people are comeing from this site.

Delw

LOL....I just joined up on the veggie-rights forum also....
elkgrin.gif

http://www.vegetablecruelty.com/forums/

"Oh BTW they can easily find this site because, when they check out there control panel the will see that people are comeing from this site"

All should be good, as long as you stick to that room, mostly the younger croud there.........you want to stir a hornets nest, the real nutjobs are a few rooms down.....that's where their admin and high-priests hang out....

Waiting for my password- Using the name "Victor Charles" :D think I'll be a biology prof :D better yet, An overnite radio station engineer. How about a convict- behind bars
elkgrin.gif
?
elkgrin.gif

Wish i'd thought of this earlier- group this size needs a cook,,,, A camp cook ;)

[ 10-28-2004, 07:01: Message edited by: snake river rufus ]

Moosie maybe you should filter your posts through Mojave...that way they won't know its you by your use of the English-American keyboarding LOL ;) ;)

....those replies are hilarious (and those people are Whack!)

Back