Anybody have the photos of this poached buck?

don't think i got it but would love to see the buck..............and even more would love to see those two beaten repeatedly with a bat:)

bbucklive.jpg

That is probably it... this was a pic of him from last year...

That buck was killed last year by the Governor's tag holder. 215ish if I remember right.

I'm pretty sure for every tag they give out down there, two bucks are shot. It's sickening.

Here you go, this is the velvet buck posted above a month or so later.

Attachments

• bitterroot governors tag-09.JPG
    bitterroot governors tag-09.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 774
I'm hearing a lot of reports that the slammers killed down there are just about tame these days and all coming off the private land...have they killed off all of the good "wild" bucks on the public land or what?

I'm hearing a lot of reports that the slammers killed down there are just about tame these days and all coming off the private land...have they killed off all of the good "wild" bucks on the public land or what?

The biggest bucks have definitely been coming off the private the last couple years.
The public land bucks just get hammered. It's a sad state of affairs right now, and depressing to see the best mule deer herd in the state going to hell like that.

Here it is...I love the internet...

4cc81b8b17339_preview-300.jpg

I hope they really pound the guy, but he'll probably get off easy

Here it is...I love the internet...

4cc81b8b17339_preview-300.jpg

I hope they really pound the guy, but he'll probably get off easy

No way!! I got that pic from a friend a while ago. Uh, let me clarify, the poacher is not my friend. He got it from a guy he works with, the message said "my coworkers son killed this buck near Anaconda".

You sure this is the poached buck belly? I gotta make a phone call.

Last edited:
Damn, thats a helluva buck. If it was poached, I hope they nail the guy to the cross.

Unfortunately, this is the fate of most of the large bucks we are raising in the Root. People can't control themselves. 5 of 6 big bucks living in one area all got poached before archery season. This was one of those 5.

Unfortunately, this is the fate of most of the large bucks we are raising in the Root. People can't control themselves. 5 of 6 big bucks living in one area all got poached before archery season. This was one of those 5.

Looks like I get a stab at one of those big bucks. Maybe I should hire camera crew and film it. Start my own web site and then make up stories to destroy the reputation of anyone that gets in my way. then get a bunch of d@@k suckers to follow me to make sure they have my back when I move on to the next victim. It wouldn't matter how I acted behind the scene because I could edit anything to make me look like the better man. I could sell my fantasy experience and make lots of money. People would love me because they think hunt at there level. Except in the back of my mind I would really be better than all of them.

This is for Wingman! There are people who walk this earth and are Azzholes and just don't know it and can't help it. Then there are people like you who go out of their way to prove continually that they are an Azzhole. Big Fin has taken the high road on this whole issue with you, and you just can't let it go. How old are you? 5years old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back