Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anybody Deer Hunting Colorado, Bayfield / Pagosa Springs Area ???

chasenbugles

I just returned from elk hunting this area and found a giant non-typical mule deer on public ground. Huge mass with 11 on one side, was within 40 yards of him for a while. Has to be a 200 inch buck. I am not a mule deer hunter, but if anybody has some solid elk area advice (anywhere I can get a tag) I can give you the exact gps coordinates he was bedded a few days ago. I will only tell one person so there isn't a crowd. The way the buck acted I don't think he has seen much pressure it is fairly close to a road, but I think an overlooked spot maybe. Thanks

Elk hunting was tough to say the least. My usual go-to spot had a brand new atv trail opened right through the middle of it. Had been 4 for 4 there the last 4 years on good bulls, but they were simply pushed totally out and I never found them (guess it was good while it lasted). Was looking for a plan b and found this huge buck. Thanks for the welcome

deer info

Have 2nd. season deer tag for 77/78 will be my first time hunting in Col.going to get an otc elk tag would appreciate any info. Tks

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back