Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Anybody buy there MT tags yet?

And these things called PDF files...and scanners!
I would put money on it, that they scan the documents and e-file them... I just would think at this point in technology, you could "prove" your native-ness via documents they already have or can easily cross check.

NON RESIDENT NATIVE:

Edited: this post was directions on NRN that I got from FWP, but it has been deleted, because I have received information from another FWP that contradicts it and I do not want to be putting bad info on the internet.

Last edited:
I just called back to the regional office to see if it’s okay to have a family member do it at the office.
They said it is okay to do that.

I asked if they plan to transition this online in the future or if they plan to keep a record of it for coming years and she didn’t know if they had any plans like that.

Haha . I never even read the post title or didn’t notice . I only saw cushmans “their” that’s why I asked what’s wrong with spelling haha . Is it Monday ?

Thanks! I'll try them again today.

What a cluster!

Update: I spoke with a gentleman from MT FWP. He said they are struggling to get the NRN option up on the site at this time. He took my info and said he'd add it to the large list of people who are in the same situation as me. He said they are waiting for direction from the Bureau Chief who is out of town until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back