Any WFR on here?

406LIFE

Or maybe WEMT?

Taking the class with Aerie in January. Something I've wanted to do for awhile. Wanted to pick your brain on some gear lists, real world use, etc.

I will be taking the WFR class sometime in the next year. I might have some of my crew take it, also. Good information and the places we go, it is probably a matter of time before some of those skills will come in handy.

I will be taking the WFR class sometime in the next year. I might have some of my crew take it, also. Good information and the places we go, it is probably a matter of time before some of those skills will come in handy.
Openings in the Missoula class in Jan...

I had WFR training 10 yrs ago. Next to Swiftwater Rescue it's the best training my job has put me through.

I've taken the WFR course several times for work. Well worth it as is the swift water rescue course mentioned by kaitum (that course isn't for pansies).

I have taken a WFR course with DMM in Leadville, CO. I use a Safari Medic Spiker with a few additions for my main bag, and can parse it down into different size Kifaru pullouts for shorter/solo trips.

Back