PEAX Equipment

Any PA hunt talkers willing to help?

IDsageStalker

Hey guys, I know this is a lot to ask, and the worst kind of post, but if anyone can help it's the people on this sight.
Last season my Dad got the boot from our long time hunting spot. The land owner was apparently shooting more deer than he had alloted tags for, along with some other not so kosher stuff. anyway my old man confronted him and he didnt take it well. I've been in Idaho for over four years and I dont have the connections back home like I used to. If any of you know a spot in eastern PA where a 65 year old doe slayer could get some meat for the freezer it would mean the world to both of us. My dad is an honest, hard hunting, and straight shooting man, he'd scoff at the idea of me asking for a hand out for him. If you have a suggestion or a spot open please shoot me an email or pm
[email protected]

Thank you!

I am from PA but the west side!!! If he was anywhere between Erie and Pittsburgh I could help him out. Maybe mixed bag will chime in. I think he is from the East. Are you a member of bowsite? You could try the PA state forum on there. Teeton is from the east as well. You can find him on bowsite or Rokslide. Good luck!!

I'm on east side of Pa.What unit does he have a doe tag for?My parents place in 5c is a doe factory,and I have a bow only area across from my house in 4c with plenty of doe

hey thanks guys! I called last night and found out his doe tag is for 3C. I believe in PA you can hunt bucks anywhere with a general tag still. sorry if I was misleading by caling him a doe slayer, he would happily shoot a buck too. meat is the priority, and getting away from my younger siblings/grandkids for a few hours of woodland serenity we all crave. haha, also if it helps I'd be willing to help anyone with questions or pointers on hunting Idaho in exchange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back