PEAX Equipment

Any Montana antelope down?

Great Photo mtlion

Here's the buck I got yesterday AM. Can never complain when you get busted at 13 yards and still able to harvest the buck at ~240 yards. :D

Camp... Substitute the red cooler for 2 camping mats and a sleeping bag. Had a shorthair to keep the camp warm.

Here's a couple from opening weekend.
996947_10201115586670775_1398334420_n.jpg

1393731_10201115590070860_267886179_n.jpg

Nice job guys. A friend of mine hunted around the Bannack area and said it was pretty tough going. mtmuley

very nice goats!..... the Dude's is carrying some mass wow...congrats! your boy is shaping up be just like the ole man......good stuff!

GH- Congrats on the bucks! Glad to see the boy having all the success he's had. Way to go, both of you!

My wife and I both killed dinker 1.5 yr old bucks. I didn't even bother with a picture as it was a freezer filling mission. Very tough hunting in our unit. The numbers have plummeted in the last few years but they just keep on giving out the tags. Wifey did really good considering she is almost 6 months pregnant now.

Attachments

• Claires Antelope downsized.JPG
    Claires Antelope downsized.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
My buck from opening weekend. My son has missed on 3 different antelope but hasn't lost his determination. Its my fault for not getting him closer. This weekend is a different story. He told me to shoot this one so I did with him in tow.

Attachments

• 2013 Antelope Buck_EMAIL.jpg
    2013 Antelope Buck_EMAIL.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 493
So I took my oldest son (Calvin age 6)out on his first antelope hunt. This is also my first time out with a rife tag in my pocket(i always drew the 900 tag) Not knowing what to expect but we got out all morning and had to leave to get to a soccer game with a rather large herd on the opposite side of the fence that just couldn't find a hole to get thru. so After playing soccer and grabbing lunch we came back to find 1 buck in a field a half mile off. So we started closing the distance and the buck stayed hidden behind the one tree at the lower part of the field. after closing distance to 200 yards the buck get up ad start s feed towards us. After crawling the last 30 yards the buck pops into the field at a whopping 41 yrds. I told my son we were going to just look at him but if I say so to close his ears and get ready. Well at 41 yards it was a pretty quick decision. We had a great fun filled day!

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 459
  • P1010039.jpg
    P1010039.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 454
Nice bucks guys!

j.stanley, IDK who has more hair, that goat or you! I've got some definite beard envy :D

dangoat2_zpse8368e8e.jpg

Here is one a friend of mine took last Sunday.

Nemont

That's an awesome buck. Must've been a good year for horn growth, I've been seeing some pictures of some giants being killed so far.

I bowhunted that buck the last two seasons. Had some close calls but couldn't get it done. I will miss hunting him next year, but congratulations to Dan on a great buck. Lots of character.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back