Any Hunters From "Dixie" Out There?

Dawn2Dusk

Just joined up on this talk forum and thought that I'd see just how many deer hunters from The Southern states we had...

Anybody from GA., SC., TN., AL., MISS., or FLA.???

I'm just trying to get a feel of the board. Y'all come by and see the web page I created for a hunting club I'm on... We haven't been on the web but for a couple of two or three weeks, but I've worked hard to make it look nice. Come by and see what Georgia hunting is all about.

The web address is www.geocities.com/rattlinrackshuntingclub

I'm a little west in Texas. Welcome here, Georgia, eh? Neat. :cool:
The redneck swimming pool is awesome as well as other things at the sight. Its getting a little hot here and I could use one of those pools, I might make one, then I could water a food plot, if I figure out how to keep the water in getting there. Any ideas?

That's an awesome sight!!! :cool: :cool:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-23-2002 13:07: Message edited by: Tom ]</font>

Good looking site....
Welcome aboard...There ought to be a few fella's from your neck of the woods... :D

Yeah matter of fact there is. How about Tuscaloosa, Alabama? Cant get more dixie than that if you tried. But i'am not from here and will be moving soon.

later, MM

im a true florida native here.not much to brag about but its the truth never the less.there are a few other southern guys here but not a whole lot.one of the nice things about this board is that there are guys from all over and you can learn about animals that we dont have, i.e. elk muleys and GROUND SQUIRRELS.I have know idea what those are but some of these guys are gonna show me in 2 weeks when we go on the hog hunt in california. welcome to this board you are in good company here

Well 10scn I use to like you but since that statement....well let's just say...
:D

About 2 years or so now. The U of A is a nice school. I've been up to Birmingham a few times myself. The city isnt really the place for me. Plus the T-town ( northport area ) is expanding so quick its sickening. Remember highway 43? its being turned into a 4 lane highway. That used to be a backroad when i first got here. And my place was about 3 miles out in the and now the city is knocking at my door step. I used to have a large woodlot behind my house where i would watch and feed deer. I spent many nights watching TV to my right and deer in my backyard to the left. Not anymore. The woods are gone.

later man, MM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back