Any hockey fans out there?

Kind of weird that we're just over a month away from hockey season starting.

If it starts. Seems like they are still very undecided on a lot of things to be only and month away from starting.

Mrs. Fan and I are huge Pens fans. Used to live in Foco, so we went to a few Eagles games. Always fun. LOVE college hockey.

Super excited about the Players and owners agreeing to a contract, so let's drop the puck!!!!

Kind of weird that we're just over a month away from hockey season starting.
The further into winter we get, the sadder I am to not have hockey on TV constantly in the background.
If it starts. Seems like they are still very undecided on a lot of things to be only and month away from starting.
Yeah, still a lot of unknowns but at least the teams and NHLPA agreed on the financial framework so that part is smoothed out.

the proposed ’division’ alignments are a little odd. The all-Canada division is neat, but that’s a lot of travel for them.

Life long Sabres fan here and boy do I miss playoff hockey but...this is the year we come back out of the cellar!

Die hard Flyers fan here, we have a goalie and we have hope. Let’s go Flyers!!!

Attachments

• 738229CE-1524-4E50-ACDC-497E522B7149.jpeg
    738229CE-1524-4E50-ACDC-497E522B7149.jpeg
    425.1 KB · Views: 0
Blues fan...lived my first 23 years in St. Louis playing youth hockey and watching the Blues make the playoffs seemingly every year but never win. That finally changed. Now I play beer league in Idaho, have a 3-year-old who loves hockey and still root for the Blues. Team should be good this year even with Tarasenko out.

I'm a Hab's fan. The Canadian division should be interesting this year

Huge Flyers and BigTen fan (Penn State). I need to figure out how to stream the games where I’m at. I’m living with highlights on YouTube and the occasional glimpse of a game on AFN

Back