Any hockey fans out there?

Good weekend of hockey. If my Leafs lose tomorrow, I think we are looking at a blow up of the team. Clearly they are not built, or coached (or don't buy into the coach) to be a playoff team. Jets are in trouble but Canucks and Oilers are looking good for Canadian teams. I really hope Dallas can pull out another win tonight.

Good weekend of hockey. If my Leafs lose tomorrow, I think we are looking at a blow up of the team. Clearly they are not built, or coached (or don't buy into the coach) to be a playoff team. Jets are in trouble but Canucks and Oilers are looking good for Canadian teams. I really hope Dallas can pull out another win tonight.
Canucks offense looks too dead for much of a push. They need to get on a roll cause the defense is looking pretty decent.

Hope Dallas loses, only cause I despise them

Good weekend of hockey. If my Leafs lose tomorrow, I think we are looking at a blow up of the team.
I think you're right. That exchange on the bench last game between the big 3 guys was very telling. Mitchy throwing his gloves will be a meme for a long time.

Avs have looked wonderful all series. Going to be a different ballgame in WPG tomorrow night though. That place is TOUGH to play in during playoffs. Kinda wild that they can't fill half the barn in the regular season but have that crazy atmosphere in playoffs.

I think you're right. That exchange on the bench last game between the big 3 guys was very telling. Mitchy throwing his gloves will be a meme for a long time.

Avs have looked wonderful all series. Going to be a different ballgame in WPG tomorrow night though. That place is TOUGH to play in during playoffs. Kinda wild that they can't fill half the barn in the regular season but have that crazy atmosphere in playoffs.
Game one of Avs/jets was wild. Avs snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in that one

I sure hope so. There's no way the stars should have won those last 2 games in Vegas.
Maybe Thompson needs a rest and Hill can be in goal for a while.
the stars deserved game 3. last night should've been the knights, but i'm still confident in them. I think you keep rolling with LT, he's been on fire. Can't help a couple fluky goals from happening. two goals off deflections last night were tough. Getting Mantha out was huge, now if only they could find a spot for dorofeyev, maybe he could be another offensive spark, even on the 4th line.

I was glad to see that William Nylander finally scored a goal and helped the Leafs force a game 7. That will be quite the game to watch.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back