Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Any have to turn a tag back in?

I think this is an inappropriate subject to be discussing this close to season. You all gonna chinks us all.

Do you guys know any good organization to donate my son's elk tag to? My son is in marines and on deployment now, most likely he will not be able to go. Good thing we purchased point guard and can get his points back.
I'll second the vote for AZ's Heroes Rising Outdoors. They do a great job of coordinating help and getting disabled vets into the field, which is something everyone should get to experience, IMHO. I can't think of a betteer story than a Marine giving his tag to another Marine (or any military vet) and getting his bonus points back. Pretty sweet and a win-win for all involved.

BigGameDIY:

If you decide to donate your elk tag to Arizona Elk Society's Heroes Rising Outdoors / Hunts for Heroes program (I happen to be the coordinator for the program), we'd get a disabled Arizona vet out hunting at no charge to the vet. We put together the entire hunt (camp and food, glassing/calling, field dressing, getting carcass to processor). Give me a call and let's chat: (480)760-3868. We'd make sure his Point Guard is processed correctly too. Be sure and tell your son we appreciate his love of country --- good stuff there!

--- Tom
Hi Tom.

I left you vm today, please return my call if you are still interested.

I had to turn in an arizona deer tag this year. I lost my job and I cant get off when that season is this year with my new job.

I blew a disc in my back after I had purchased my Saskatchewan bird hunting license on line one year. They refunded my money. I have turned in my late season antlerless tags many times, so they may be issued to hunters who had not drawn one, when I had already shot my legal annual limit of deer.

No but thank you to whoever turned in the Montana Deer Combo that I got ! I appreciate it !

I'm still waiting on 514 more tags to get turned in
I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens . Probably won’t be until right up when gen season begins but you have a chance in my opinion

I turned in a bull elk tag here in NV last year due to a procedure my wife had done. Because it was medical related I got my tag money and points back.

Pretty simple process and Nevada allows you to turn a tag back in for any reason.

I turned in my 4th season CO elk tag for refund (lost the points) this year after my wife told me the incorrect due date while applying. too close to be in the field. happy to have to do that..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back