Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Any Gunsmoke fans out there?

His brother Peter Graves (Mission Impossible) is 6'4".. James was 6'7"...Family name Aurness

1615064103839.png

The marshall was a good surfer. His son was world champ.
I met him once in the water surfing. Late 60's.
I was with my uncle who was on the Olympic swim team with the Duke K. & Johnny W. (Tarzan) and the Duke taught them how to surf. My uncle was riding his redwood board. * 1936/Berlin, The Duke took gold,J-Tarzan silver and uncle Ralph T. took the bronze*
Arness was a huge guy. Saw him years later in a restaurant and he came over to say hi to me. He actually remembered me from that one surf day.

Last edited:
My old man watches it everyday. One of the channels on his cable plays the reruns. All of that was way before my time, but I always liked The Rifleman better.

I met him once in the water surfing. Late 60's.
I was with my uncle who was on the Olympic swim team with the Duke K. & Johnny W. (Tarzan) and the Duke taught them how to surf. My uncle was riding his redwood board.
Arness was a huge guy. Saw him years later in a restaurant and he came over to say hi to me. He actually remembered me from that one surf day.
Being taught to longboard surf by Duke K, how cool is that? We knew of his son at Hermosa beach but never met.

Being taught to longboard surf by Duke K, how cool is that? We knew of his son at Hermosa beach but never met.
I met The Duke K at my uncles home once. Right under the giant redwood board above the couch. Same day met the other Duke. John Wayne ,who was also a swimmer from USC and there was an ulumni BBQ at uncle Ralphs house. I just happened to be there working on the pool house.

same here. I love the old westerns. I always try and identify their rifles and pistols.

If a doctor was doctoring a doctor, would the doctor being
doctored wants to be doctored the same way as the doctor would
doctor the doctor?
Or some silly horseshit like that...💥

Liked Chester better than Thad,Newly,Quint and Festus.
Always wanted to drink in a saloon like Miss Kitties Long Branch.
Although Cowboy Bar in Jackson Hole was like it one night 20 years ago.

I watched Bonanza a lot when I was younger. Later in life, I lived in Lake Tahoe and Bonanza filmed on the North shore there. The scenery in Bonanza was cool

Yeah the tv show. Didn't know there was a radio program.
There is an app for both Apple and android called "old time radio" that has all the old radio programs from back before TV, or at least in the early days of TV. There is several seasons of the Gunsmoke radio program on there for free as well as lots of other shows, some good some stupid. I had been listening to the program before I even knew the gunsmoke TV show existed.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back