Caribou Gear

Any Contractors Here?

grizzly_

I'm in the design phase for a new home in Logan, Utah. The architect is working on plans now and we hope to dig in the spring. If there are any subcontractors who want to bid, shoot me a PM.

PS. For heating we're doing geothermal, so experience in that area would be preferred on the HVAC side. Thx

We do lots of GEO but Utah is long ways for us to travel. Good luck, if I can offer any help, feel free to reach out.

I helped my SIL's family build their house in the Logan area in the summer of 2000. Nice area! I was living in the Gallatin Valley at the time. Doubt any subs I used would be applicable now, even if I could rember them. Anderson Lumber was okay, not bad, but not without problems back then. Good luck!

I'm in the design phase for a new home in Logan, Utah. The architect is working on plans now and we hope to dig in the spring. If there are any subcontractors who want to bid, shoot me a PM.

PS. For heating we're doing geothermal, so experience in that area would be preferred on the HVAC side. Thx
Im a HVAC contractor and Master Journeyman, but cant help you since im in wyo. If you have any questions or concerns during the process, shoot me a PM. Geothermal is definitely the most efficient way to go.

Back