MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Antifa, Anarchists and the public lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to pull a "Jersey shuffle" on this thread, but could you elaborate on the part of your post in bold? Not trying to debate or judge, I genuinely want to know more on your thinking.
Cwitherow, I just feel that a designated subject should be confined to that, there is no room in public schools for politics such as the ‘white privilege’ or the 1619 Project. When children in grade school are subject to such, indoctrination is possibly the thought. I am sure there are Pros and Cons in thinking on this matter and I lean toward the con side. I am sure there are others leaning the other way.

Cwitherow, I just feel that a designated subject should be confined to that, there is no room in public schools for politics such as the ‘white privilege’ or the 1619 Project. When children in grade school are subject to such, indoctrination is possibly the thought. I am sure there are Pros and Cons in thinking on this matter and I lean toward the con side. I am sure there are others leaning the other way.

where do you learn about current school subjects? are you referring to grade school, middle school, high school, college/grad school?

From an actual teacher and not rhetoric hearsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back