Antifa, Anarchists and the public lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm practically certain she talked to them when cities were burning all summer long as well.
Yeah, but conversation all depends on how progressive she is in her ‘teaching’, how biased and where the blame was laid ! One sided opinions are rather useless where truth is concerned. If conversation is left open to all views, only then is it worth the time and effort, not to mention being of value.

Yeah, but conversation all depends on how progressive she is in her ‘teaching’, how biased and where the blame was laid ! One sided opinions are rather useless where truth is concerned. If conversation is left open to all views, only then is it worth the time and effort, not to mention being of value.
This applies to teachers who are more right-leaning as well, correct?

Feels like you didn't read the article

It's amazing you barbarians haven't learned to make an inside-out grilled cheese.

did i see people hating on swiss cheese grilled cheese sandwiches?

man

when i make grilled cheese it's always a hefty dose of swiss on sourdough with fresh grated parmesan grilled into the outside for the last minute or so on each side.

and of course, if you use less than a quarter stick of butter per sandwich you don't know how to make grilled cheese

Feels like you didn't read the article
As a matter of fact Refuseresist, I did read the article. I thought the teacher sounded very sincere in her comments. But without more information as to exactly what, and how, it was said, I can not be totally convinced of her position. Often times, a conversation is not only what is said, but also what information is omitted, or just not brought into the context, that then diluting it’s validity.

As a matter of fact Refuseresist, I did read the article. I thought the teacher sounded very sincere in her comments. But without more information as to exactly what, and how, it was said, I can not be totally convinced of her position. Often times, a conversation is not only what is said, but also what information is omitted, or just not brought into the context, that then diluting it’s validity.
that's good. you didn't refer to any specifics of the article so it seemed like you had not

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back