PEAX Equipment

Antelope opener....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Who's going ?

It's over the counter Archery in Idaho but I seem to never get out. Jsut wondering who is flinging arrows at targets getting ready for next month ?

Plan to be on a waterhole on the 15th. Been "flinging" arrows quite a bit lately.

Do you have a blind set up ? Cameras ? Or do you jsut hope no one is in the waterhole you're heading to and go from there ?

No cameras. I will be using a blind, but I can't leave it up since most of my locations are on public land or on private land close to roads. Don't want it to get up and walk away.:D

I only have 4 days this year to hunt and my waterhole has way to many people hunting around it. With the new laws in Idaho I would guess people will be camping out Friday night to put up blinds on Sunday morning. Any Idaho hunters willing to swap a hunt for some in your face honker hunting this fall ???? or something else shoot me a pm

i've got the shooting sticks at paper down, now I just have to find a breathing critter that's stupid enough to walk close to me...if I don't find a goat, at least I'll get some more time looking for places for my wife to put a tag on a deer.

I'll be out there like miller sitting next to water, but unlike miller I have no blind to sit in. I will use my ninja skills to blend in to my surroundings.

Already opened in NV (7/27). My son has a tag for NV, but we can't get down there until next week. Hopefully pictures will follow.

Here in ID they changed the laws for this year on putting out ground blinds on public land. We can not put out a blind until 10 days defore the season.
In the past people would put out blinds in May just to get the water hole of there choice. Then they would build Super Blinds room for 4 to 5 people if needed, then throw a pad lock on them, so now the law states that they are frist come frist serve. How would you like to find some guy in your blind on opening day 1 hr before sun up and have him tell you sorry I was here 1st!

If I was not hunting that day I would be fine with it. My guess is there are going to be a few lossers fighting over blinds this year.

If hunting BLM lands be sure to check that office's regulations on such things. I know the Salt Lake BLM office rules and the UDWR rules on blind construction are NOT the same. The BLM has and will remove illegal blinds. Just some FYI...

Back