Caribou Gear

Antelope mounts are back.

Fishcarver

We finally got our mounts back. It wasn't that bad of a turn around. Only 7 months. I'm very happy with how they turned out. I think adding the habitat forms to them added that little extra to the mounts.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is my friends mount that he had done at the same time. I really like the rock base with the brush.

picture.php

Here they are together on the wall. The story behind why I have my friends antelope is a long one. I'm just glad I have a somewhat of an understanding wife. I will have to find something else to replace him with when he goes to his home.

picture.php

ummm I really like the antelopes and the bases or whatever you wanna call them but I'm not too sold on the leaves...makes it look like a fruity antelope..and why did you choose that were the hanging out in the timber or something?

Both mounts look really good. I think I like antelope mounts this way with the rock/wood over just a plain backdrop. Nice goats!

Thanks for all your nice comments.
The reason why I chose the aspen background is because that where I shot him. He was up in the hills of deer and elk country. It wouldn't have served the mount right if I put desert and sage around him. I cant stop looking at them. It brings back the stories and memories of a great hunt.

Nice,I'm still waiting on my euro mount from last year.Actually thats been ready but am waiting on the guy to dip the skull in Max1.They are suppose to look pretty cool that way and will be something different for the wall

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back