• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Seafood

Another Wyoming Elk down...

Moosie

Grand poopa
As I was sitting in the Duck blind this morning (See waterfowl for pics). I got to talk to Elkhunter that Put the Hammer on another Wyoming Elk.

Round of KUDOS to BILL !!!!

Hunterman

Way to go Elkhunter smilies/hump.gif A nice bar-b-q'ed elk roast is going to taste right nice smilies/drool.gif smilies/biggrin.gif smilies/drool.gif
Hunterman(Tony)

danr55

Congratulations Bill. That's great... Now, where are those pictures??

LB, you gonna chew the hide so you can lay it over the back of the couch?

smilies/cool.gif

Quick Draw

Right on Bill. One elk down and six to go. Not a bad start to the season. smilies/cool.gif smilies/wink.gif smilies/wink.gif
Quick Draw

Delw

Congrats on the Elk elky.

sorry I missed your call. I was in a heated argument with a good friend, I guess I should have proballly picked it up cause just after I hit something and screwed up my hand.
I will call you tomorrow night. I have a bass tourny in the am(gotta fish one handed)

Delw

muskrat89

Shouldn't be a problem Del - I hear you're pretty adept at using the computer one-handed... smilies/hump.gif

Good luck at the tourney

Moosie

Grand poopa
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Shouldn't be a problem Del - I hear you're pretty adept at using the computer one-handed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buuuahahah !! People know ya Del smilies/wink.gif

Leupold Banner

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoBJones