Another Sheriff Mike clasic

Michaelr

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/05/21/sheriff.htm
There is your stupid link itchica

The Cult Of Environmentalism Exposed
By Sheriff Mike Cook

My wife and I were visiting a friend's home last night for dinner. My friend had recorded an episode of a TV program called Penn and Teller Bull-. The subject was the great environmentalist movement across America and the world. I must admit that it was an eye opener and very well done.
Among the people they interviewed was one of the founders of Greenpeace. This person, and I don't recall his name, has left that organization because, as he puts it, "they have become a money raising political machine that is not focused on the cause".

They talked about the whole panic producing idea of global warming. You see, the facts and science show that we have had a one degree change on earth in the last hundred years, and science shows we might have a one or two degree change in the next one hundred years. (They don't know which direction) As they said, this is not panic time and it more than likely has nothing to do with man or anything we are doing.

However, so-called "experts" and others who are lecturing in our colleges across America are sending everyone into a panic over this great non-problem. There is one reason and one reason only for this: money and lots of it.

The big thing that this program showed was that 98% of the people in this environmental movement are there because they are followers, much like those who join the different cults around the world. They are dedicated to the cause and have no idea why, nor any knowledge of the science they work and march for. The sad thing is, they never ask or challenge the leaders about the science for any of it. They buy this stuff "hook line and sinker", without question. The other 2% are in it for the money, and pushing their own political agenda. They are deceiving the others and causing the panic.

To prove this point, Penn and Teller did a great experiment. They went to a big Earth Day demonstration in Washington DC and interviewed people there. They also had a young lady go into the crowd with a petition, requesting people to sign it. This petition was to do away with "Dihydrogen Monoxide". The young lady was told that she couldn't tell a lie about it, but had to use environmental jargon when explaining the petition. So when asked about it she would say things like, "It's used in pesticides." "It's in all our streams, lakes, and reservoirs." "When you consume this it makes you urinate." "To much of this can even make you vomit." Everyone she talked with signed the petition, even the people who had organized the demonstration in Washington DC!

When this young lady did tell them what "Dihydrogen Monoxide" was they were amazed or speechless. You see, it is WATER - H2O!

They asked many other questions of these people about why they were attending the demonstration; about why they felt so strong for all the causes? Most of them couldn't give an answer. I think most were just there to dance and have a good time, and from seeing some of the interviews, I think many were there for the drugs. Being an old cop, it isn't hard to recognize the signs of drug use.

The one interview that hit home real hard was when they talked with a lady who was in charge of publicity for one of the big animal rights groups. Her job was to talk about animals that would be lost forever, become extinct. She indicated that we would lose about 5,000+ animal and plant species in the next few years because of habitat loss. When asked to name these species, she had no idea. When asked about those we have already "lost" in the last ten years, she couldn't name them either. She only read from the script they give her and that made it sound like an emergency. This helps raise large sums of money for these people. However, none of it is true.

If you ask these people about any of this, they believe it and are very passionate about it. Young people leaving our institutions of higher learning are the same way. They will tell you it is for real and we are headed for total destruction unless it is stopped. They will even tell you they have seen the proof. Unfortunately they have been brain washed. We must reclaim the education of our young. Then perhaps we can put a stop to this gravy train of funds they are using to further their political agenda and fill their own pockets.

God Bless America.
Michael E. Cook, Coos County Sheriff, Retired.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> ...and it more than likely has nothing to do with man or anything we are doing.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Yeah, he knows, it was on television!
rolleyes.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back