Another reason to avoid welfare beef!

Ten, you're beyond hope, and you dont have a clue, punk.

Ten, come on prove the point, I want to see this...hahahahahahaha!

Just one question, How many species in those 20 states that (supposedly) receive all that general fund money, benefit from license dollars spent by hunter license fees?

How much money do MT, WY, ID, NV, OR, WA, etc. get from the general fund to manage wildlife? You know the western states that suffer the most from Welfare ranching.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-06-2003 09:09: Message edited by: BuzzH ]</font>

Buzz, I don't believe Ten's really that stupid. He just gets his kicks from spreading misinformation and seeing who will respond. Of course, in responding some people will learn the real facts, so it's not a total waste of time. And Ten ends up looking even dumber.

Ithaca, I'll have to disagree, I do believe Ten is just that stupid.
wink.gif

BUZZ, that's like asking how much work and pocket money is done by lease ranchers to enhance goverment rangelands. You youself once said that if federal tax dollars were spent on something, you as a taxpayer should have a say in it. Therefore, using your own logic I can call hunting (waterfoul in particular) a welfare sport, by default.

BTW, BUZZ/IT, you guys seem to seldom answer question directed to you, so, should I have time this week, I'll try to answer your questions. Don't hold your breath. As far as the intelligence issue goes, it seems you both lack intellectual fortitude by calling me stupid.

I reason you avoid my questions is because you end up backed up into a corner and leave the issue with your tail tucked.
fight.gif
hump.gif

I agree with all ya, the money needs to flow thru to be any good, not just collected and held. The money from the gov't came from somewhere, oh yea from us taxpayers. and that money needs to circulate thru so we can grab onto some of it again.
The only point I agree with ya is; the gov't shouldn't be taking our money in the first place, then they wouldn't have it to give out to most of these WELFARE bs. I'll support limiting gov't spending to things that are needed, not ANY of the welfare crap they are giving OUR money to.

You're right Rocky..... since I moved into Missoula, I tend to get monkeystoned from the neighbors...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back