Yeti GOBOX Collection

another Rainy Weekend in 410

twodot

Here's the as it is happening forcast for area 410. Mud, followed by getting stuck, followed by wishing you would have waited for a couple of days.
Has rained here for the last 24 hours straight, 8 tenths. Water standing everywhere. Now snowing big wet flakes.
Stay off of Dunn Ridge, Tin Can and 79 trail for a couple days.
I thought this was supposed to be semi-arid country! Thinking about moving back over by the mountians where there are a few rocks to walk on.

Attachments

• IMG_7990.jpg
    IMG_7990.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 162
I wish we could have some of that! It hasn`t rained all month here and it is extremely dry and have had 60 days in the 90`s in the last few months! Heck, it was 92 today. We`re praying for rain.

The one time I hunted 410 I had the BEST luck the day it rained. I was 6 inches taller most of the day, but I got close to several bulls because it was so quiet to walk.

I saw a bunch of sissys in the ditch. I drove the old yota all the way back to camp. My pussy passenger was ghost white.

Looks nice and cool, nearly 80 here today.

I just remembered why he was ghost white. We ran out of windshield juice and he was hanging out the window with his water bottle squirting the windshield!!!!

We went sideways all the way to camp.

I just remembered why he was ghost white. We ran out of windshield juice and he was hanging out the window with his water bottle squirting the windshield!!!!

We went sideways all the way to camp.

Geez! No *anti freeze* in the water bottle? All you need is a touch!

It's been wet as hell here this summer too... started in June, July was worse. August was near normal, and now Sept. it's back at it... 1-2" per week. Everything is saturated.

I lost my one of my good food plots because the soil was too moist.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back