Another nice bear and more pics......

supersider34

Here are 3 more bears hitting my bait. From small to large. It was baited with straight meat scraps this time and they seemed to just come in mostly in the afternoon. The big bear came in at 5:50 am and there was only 1 set of pics in the night. Never thought they would be feeding around 2 pm. But was going to take my son back up this weekend but he is having some friends come over to stay the weekend for his B-day. We are having a BBQ for him and his sister also tomorrow as they where born on the same day 8 yrs apart. But here are the bears that I got from last week on my trail cam.
175425.jpg

175426.jpg

175427.jpg

175429.jpg

175430.jpg

175432.jpg

excellent pics and to see them hitting the site during shooting hours is great!....good luck and keep the pics comming! thanks!

DKO first time some of these bears have been hitting during the day. Its been an off and on thing with them since day one. But this is the first roll that I had that had all day time bears except 2 pics where at night.

ADOPT me please! That big one is a DANDY! Your son is a very fortunate young man to have you for a father, especially during bear season.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back