Caribou Gear Tarp

Another Idaho Pig dies.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
And I was there to help Pack it out :)

So I roll into town after being gone for 10 days hunting deer in New Mexico. Just have enough time to throw all my Chizz on the lawn and Start sorting things out the next day when Deadeye270 calls and Says he smoked a 6pnt bull and would like assistance packing it out of the hills. Whats a Brotha' to do besides tell the wife he needs to leave her at 3AM the next morning. 18 hours later we have him out and Back home..... The bed never felt so good :)

Kudos Deadeye on drawing a late season tag and Shooting a Fine bull !!! thanx for letting me help you pack it out. We'll see you tonght in the Hot tub around 9:20 :D

Warren_sixpt.jpg

Congrats on the bull deadeye, he's a nice one!
And good on ya Oscar for helpin' out... I hope you at least got a 6 pack out of it!

No 6 pack for me, Although I did get a Nice dinner and a Choco shake out of it ;) And Believe me, Althuogh I'd help almost anyone I could out, Deadeye always gives first before thinking so I didn't even Blink when He called me up. He says he owes me but I'm sure I still owe him.

Kudos on the Smoker bull, good luck next week on the late season deer muzz hunt !!!

Way to go on a great bull. That is a nice one.
Very good of you to help out also Oscar. That shows just how much fun you have being a mule.LOL

Congrats Warren. Very sweet looking bull. Hopefully the deer will come down for you to smoke also.

Back