Yeti GOBOX Collection

Another Colorado Transplant

Good of you to join us. I hear good things about the 3D range @ Cheyenne Mtn State Park.
I've not shot the 3D course at Cheyenne Mountain yet but their known distance range is very nice. AFA has a fantastic couple of 3D courses on campus-- lots of up and down, partially screened targets, targets angling to and away from the shooter, etc. etc. Much to my chagrin (and Bill Pellegrino's likely delight), most of the backstops are rock and not too friendly to carbon arrow shafts.

I've not shot the 3D course at Cheyenne Mountain yet but their known distance range is very nice. AFA has a fantastic couple of 3D courses on campus-- lots of up and down, partially screened targets, targets angling to and away from the shooter, etc. etc. Much to my chagrin (and Bill Pellegrino's likely delight), most of the backstops are rock and not too friendly to carbon arrow shafts.
I shot this on AFA last DEC.......

Attachments

• 20211211_095652.jpg
    20211211_095652.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 21
Welcome aboard. you shall find the same rocks at Cheyenne Moutain 😢🤬🤬

Great choice on states.
They're all CO this year. Once we get settled, I plan on applying for NM and WY regularly. Have been building WY points for several years.
Another good reason to move to Colorado, not having to wait a year.

Keep in mind the Wyoming preference point system has a lot in common with a ponzi scheme.

Welcome from WNC actually moved east from Colorado 25 years ago and make the trip back every fall for elk camp above the Springs a few hours . Good luck plenty of opportunity !

Back