Another Colorado Transplant

Sheltowee

Hello all,

Yet another flatlander that migrated west checking in. My wife, bird dog and I moved to Colorado a few months ago. I've come out for a couple of western hunts-- including an elk trip just past the site of Big Fin's Death by Dysentery disaster-- but grew up hunting mostly public land back east. I'm holding pronghorn buck muzzleloader, pronghorn doe muzzleloader and mule deer buck muzzleloader tags for this fall. Real passion is archery-- if anyone near Pikes Peak wants to get together to fling a few arrows, let me know!

Obligatory grip and grin with my first Wyoming pronghorn below.

Attachments

• Pronghorn Redacted.png
    Pronghorn Redacted.png
    574.6 KB · Views: 32
Welcome, I too was an immigrant 40 years ago (in MT, not CO, though lived in CO 1970). And SFC B is good troop, take him up on his offer.

Hello all,

Yet another flatlander that migrated west checking in. My wife, bird dog and I moved to Colorado a few months ago. I've come out for a couple of western hunts-- including an elk trip just past the site of Big Fin's Death by Dysentery disaster-- but grew up hunting mostly public land back east. I'm holding pronghorn buck muzzleloader, pronghorn doe muzzleloader and mule deer buck muzzleloader tags for this fall. Real passion is archery-- if anyone near Pikes Peak wants to get together to fling a few arrows, let me know!

Obligatory grip and grin with my first Wyoming pronghorn below.
The Walden/Steamboat area has some great Elk opportunities!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back