ANOTHER big ELK down !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
OK, not really.... BUT now that I drew you to this topic, If you shoot even a spike or cow this year, POST a picture and BE proud !!! DON'T say "It's not as big as Greeny's elk but...."

BULLSHIT on those lines !!! We're all happy for Kurt and his AWSOME bulls, He deserves them WAY more then guys like me and most of you (NO OFFENSE BUT IT's TRUE) that don't put in the scouting or effort like he does !!! When it comes to huntin, him, w.w and a few others are the CHIT !!! And they should get the praise.

And along with them posting elk, so should you. CUZ When I play knockdown on my spike this year I'll have just as big of grin on my face and BE dam proud of it... OF course I expect RAZZING and teasing (CUZ I'm ME;)) BUt don't feel belittled if you don't get "THE BIG ONE"..

OK, I'm done blabbering, Someone else take over so I don't look like a fool .. OOPS too late ;) HAHA !!

Good post and very well put Moosie. But you have to have the Hunt Talk apparel on in the pics. Not really, but that would be cool.

Very good point... guys like DS and Greenie works their butts off and EARN the trophies they kill. And thanks to this board, guys like me get a chance to gain from their knowledge and even hook up with them to learn how to become better hunters!

Thanks to all for the hard work, friendship, and naked pictures!!

Thanks for the nod buddy, but don't go lumping me in with Greeny ;) he is way out of my league. I do enjoy getting after the game, but as long as I am married(20 years this year) I will never be able to pull off getting away enough to scout and hunt like he does. I guess he has a wife that either understands more, or just plain would rather his ass be gone! :eek:

I scout hard...I hunt hard.....but I ain't even close to having this shit figured out.....and he obviously does. But I enjoy it none the less.
DS

Yea Moosie
Elk is 99% time.
Time for practicing
Time for scouting
Time for listening and learning
Time for hunting
Time,

DS... You're a prick ;) But don't sell yourself short.. THATs OUR job !!!!

DS, WE havbing that big bull contest between you and me ?!?!? Idaho V's Colorado ?

Mooise,
contest? the total of ALL your points vs just one bull of everyone elses'?

Well put Moosie. I'm new to this board and to hunting. I have only been hunting for a few years now and I'm addicted...It's become like a religion to me. But I'm the first to say that I really still don't know chit. I really like this site beacuse I know that I will be able to learn alot from you guys. I still haven't had any luck with getting drawn in AZ (4 years now), but when I do I know I be proud just as proud of my spike as if it was a huge bull...Good luck to everyone on their hunts!!!!BAJ

Damn Moosie.....you sure know how to handicap a fella! :rolleyes:

...let me see.....you hunting elk in your honeyhole......where you took a 6x6 last year.

...me hunting a new spot of which I've never laid eyes on in the over-pressured mountains of Co.....where I saw nothing more than a couple of spikes last year......hmmmm..........yeah, I'll take that bet ;) .....because I want it worse than you do! :D Now how many points are you spotting me? :eek:

...and did I mention we don't get our crack at 'em until the 3rd season and they been shot to shit and run all over.......OH YEAH BABY......I"M FEELING IT!!!!! :cool:
DS

JolleyB, welcome aboard the Hunt Talk train. Glad to have you here and hope to see you around here a lot.

Idaho vs Colorado? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
I will have to think about that one ;)

Hey Moosie, the biggest bull DS will have his hands on this year is the one he's going to help me pack out !

You tell him buddy! ;) .....I'm just a pack bitch this year.......Indy's bull and your bull. But hey, every camp needs a pack bitch, right? :cool: DS

Lets see Moosie, last year you got a 6X6 and I got a spike....so your going to spot me five points per side, right ?

DS, you aint no bitch, a bitch would be back at camp whipping up some gumbo while we're out smaking bulls.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back