Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Another Activity for Moosie.

Moosie

Grand poopa
So after we took first in the dodgeball tourney here, (Yah, I'm cool ;) ) a buddy and me decided to order some D-balls. We then invited some friends out for today to play at the church. We had a lot of fun. Ladd's Wife was there taking pictures so I need to get some to post

So, the boyz in the ward wanted to challenge all the other wards. (It's a Mormon term for the church area you go to). So, I made a few calls to the Stake level (The ones in charge of all the wards in that area). and got the ball rolling, Pun intended. I figured if I don't step to the plate the Idea will jsut sit there. After calling President Lee and a few High Council guys I think we got approval :p

I threw up a quick broture for them to mark up at church tomorrow and hopefully in a couple weeks we're going to have another D-ball tourney.

Here is the start of the Flyer. Still has some work to be done, and I'm not real creative in Acronyms but the flyer is on it's way :D

dodgeball1.jpg

And here are the Rules that are going to be printed on the back :

dodgeball_rules.jpg

Furry is actually John's last name. We tease John Furry at basketball on a weekly basis because he farts more then anyone we know. Last year, probably in mid Ocober Kale said the comment "Wind's of Furry" It was after the Movie Balls or Fury came out.

Since then, the name kind of stuck around. So we decided to use it as a team name. I'm sure some of the other people that don't know John will say the same thing, and try to correct us, but we'll spread the word why the 24th Ward has that name.

Either that, or I'll fix it before I send it out because the story above isn't true and I jsut spelt it rong ;)

Although not TOO impressive, I like what I came up with M.A.D.ball... Hehehe.

Rules. Rules. there ain't no stinkin rules in dodgeball.......|oo

dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back