Caribou Gear

Anniversary

EYJONAS!

When your at dinner for your anniversary and your wife leaves to get something outta the car..... then she comes back in with a mysterious box.

This is what I opened....

20210619_191039.jpg

I think she's a keeper even 17 years later.... she still puts up with my shit.

Attachments

• 20210619_191048.jpg
    20210619_191048.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
When your at dinner for your anniversary and your wife leaves to get something outta the car..... then she comes back in with a mysterious box.

This is what I opened....

View attachment 186203

I think she's a keeper even 17 years later.... she still puts up with my shit.

The gift is very nice, but the time, thoughtfulness and love that went into the selection of the gift is---beautiful !

In response to your statement under the picture. Please listen to Tammy Wynette-- Stand by your Man.

Congratulations to you and your wife EYJONAS

Last edited:
The gift is very nice, but the time, thoughtfulness and love that went into the selection of the gift is---beautiful !

In response to your statement under the picture. Please listen to Tammy Wynette-- Stand by your Man.

Congratulations to you and your wife EYJONAS
She is sure a keeper thank you for the kind words Miss Europe. I got pretty dang lucky.

Apparently your wife loves you more than mine loves me :ROFLMAO:
Apparently his wife is richer than mine! LOL! 😂!
My wife would "NEVER" give me a gun! Not that I wouldn't accept one if she offered...BUT...she's the sort to give me the go ahead to make a desired purchase.
She'd never give me the money. That puts a "price cap" on the present.

p.s. - perhaps I should give her more money? but what would "I" do for money then?

Congrats on your Anniversary! I never knew that a spouse purchasing a firearm for the other was an indicator of a long-standing marriage, but my wife me one as well. We have been married for 25 years now! I think that you have a great person there and I think that we are on to something here!

Well that and the ability to say “yes dear” no mater what 😊

Back