Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

And yet another great weekend

ol_spark

PA. Was full of activity this week with its first ever bear muzzleloader season running in conjunction with our archery deer season and then Saturday was the regular pheasant opener.
Wheelchair Willy wacked this bear with his muzzleloader as it was running into a cornfield. A little rough finding it but the 50 cal inline did the job. Left his lights on the buggy while we were tracking and had to push him and the buggy to an area where we could get a truck in there to jump start it cause the battery was too weak. Every night is an adventure with Bill.398F6DA8-8579-440C-A4AA-D9869F6FA5F8.jpeg

Another grandson needed help retrieving an archery buck, so I decided to make it easy for me.
078FB759-C475-494F-85F2-6D3C46EFB09D.jpeg

And Charleigh still had time to find a couple pheasants after they had been shot at for half a day.538BEF52-3C9E-4F94-8595-62C580FE47C3.jpeg

Yeah, the grandson passed on 4 bucks to get to that one and he said that he’d probably shoot that in gun season so he figured it was ok for a bow. Go figure. And then Charleigh’s thinking if he can’t shoot any better than that, I’m staying home the next time. Lol

Back