Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

And then there's this ahole

Can't decide, stake him out naked on a red ant pile and pouring honey on his genitals, or make him drink a gallon of bleach. Maybe I would let him decide.
Your a policeman, you’re not allowed to have those opinions 😉 leave it to the judge 🤪

But I agree. lol Drink the gallon of bleach. Make the punishment fit the crime. What a dirtbag

Is there a motive for this?

When mink farms were big I always thought it was ironic how animal rights activists would burn down the buildings killing 1000s of mink to protest killing mink.

Salmon hatcheries are not unanimously supported in Oregon because some see them as distracting from their ultimate goal of restoring native fish runs, but this hardly seems to fit that sort of narrative.

QQ

Salmon hatcheries are not unanimously supported in Oregon because some see them as distracting from their ultimate goal of restoring native fish runs, but this hardly seems to fit that sort of narrative.

QQ
Correct. Would see hundreds of summer-run steelhead killed at the end of the ladder, just because they were not native. I have never had anyone explain to me in a way I can understand the logic of not being able to plant fish while at the same time trying to restore a native run.

David
NM

Correct. Would see hundreds of summer-run steelhead killed at the end of the ladder, just because they were not native. I have never had anyone explain to me in a way I can understand the logic of not being able to plant fish while at the same time trying to restore a native run.

David
NM
f41f519a-b52d-46bd-a74a-01222f034c5e_text.gif

Is there a motive for this?

When mink farms were big I always thought it was ironic how animal rights activists would burn down the buildings killing 1000s of mink to protest killing mink.
We used to have a neighboring landowner from the city who was super anti hunting. Another neighbors hounds git loose and onto her place. She told him she would kill his hunting dogs if she saw them again. Never could figure that one out.

We have local nut jobs here with the same mentality. They are slaughtering deer off Catalina island because they think hunting is bad. The tard that poisoned the salmon should be slaughtered too.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back