And I thought I spent a lot of time on HT

Why would anyone even look at the posting stats? Isn't that kinda personal business? On a forum I formerly followed one of the more useless contributors (actually, he was much worse than useless) would start up a thread like this every month or so to let everyone know how close he was getting to the top of the heap. I understand he eventually had to install double doors on his ranch house (ranch = 17 acres) so he could get his fat head through.

Maybe a "chill pill" meme might be needed in response to some posts

And--if you will notice none of the female members are on any of these lists. Which doesn't surprise me, as the "female" tends to remain quiet and give the "male" the spotlight

And--if you will notice none of the female members are on any of these lists. Which doesn't surprise me, as the "female" tends to remain quiet and give the "male" the spotlight
FIFY

And--if you will notice none of the female members are on any of these lists. Which doesn't surprise me, as the "female" tends to remain quiet and let the "male" look like an ignoramous

Toms strut, Bulls bugle, Rams butt heads.

Just as the good lord made us.

1651685827537.png

After a quick look, I see @Hunting Wife has the highest reaction score to posts ratio on the board. Well deserved.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back