Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

An airing of a significant grievance

I remember a time in elk camp, when we were doing a meat run (taking meat out), and picking up a few essentials, like tomato juice and beer, but a few other things as well and couldn't find a pen or pencil. My buddy said. "Wahl, I guess we'll just have to use a bullet,".

Which we did.

Something classically Montanan about that. Few other folks write a grocery list with a bullet.

So, as much as I shoot Hammers now, always good to have a Partition along.

Last edited:
I remember a time in elk camp, when we were doing a meat run (taking meat out), and picking up a few essentials, like tomato juice and beer, but a few other things as well and couldn't find a pen or pencil. My buddy said. "Wahl, I guess we'll just have to use a bullet,".

Which we did.

Something classically Montanan about that. Few other folks write a grocery list with a bullet.

I've signed a few licenses with a bullet

Which we did.

The good old daze. Try righting a grocery list with a Hammer Hunter, or an Accubond, or an ELD-X, or a TMK, or a ….

And where do we measure this “bore”? Lands or grooves

Finally an intelligent question.
Bore is measured traditionally by the lands. Some cartridges were measured by the grooves but those were few, far between and rather obsolete at this point, iirc.

For the rest of the window lickers & glue eaters:

1690218570765.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back