American Idol?

schmalts

I pop in once in a while when wife watches it. I can't believe Chris Daughtry dude was voted off. That guy will pull in the most cash never the less IMO
It is fun to watch that Katherine chick jiggle though:D

I would butter that Kathy chicks bun in a heart beat[ if i wern`t married of course] she is HOT!.. very nice to look at....Hope she wins it... your right though... the best singer doesn`t always win.....that Taylor dude is a Geek.

Never even saw the show, can't understand why I full grown MAN would watch something like that, probably watch soap operas in the afternoon too.

After reading about Schmaltzys prowess in filling out apps I bet he doesn't even "attempt" to text in his vote....probably end up enlisted in the Service or something....:D

AZ402
Faahaags!!
LMAO!! hump

Whiskers said:
Never even saw the show, can't understand why I full grown MAN would watch something like that, probably watch soap operas in the afternoon too.

How can you "judge" anything that you haven`t even seen?:confused:

cjcj said:
How can you "judge" anything that you haven`t even seen?:confused:
The only show I can stand (barely) is Ultimate Fighter on Spike...the last 15 minutes saves it.

I tried a couple of them when they were first hitting the summer airwaves, and came to the following conclusion or "judgement" - If it is a reality show or a game show, it is gay.|oo

I'll stick with night time soap operas like the Sopranos, Alias and The Unit. :D

yes it is. Those boobies are natural and bounchin all the time. If watching her jiggle is gay then AZ402 must really be on a whole other level of homosexuality

I pop in once in a while when wife watches it. I can't believe Chris Daughtry dude was voted off. That guy will pull in the most cash never the less IMO
i have never watched the show,
and you only pop in "once in a while" when the wife watches.

how did you form an opinion about chris daughty just watching "once in a while"?

we got us a closet idol watcher here.
dont be bashful, come on out of there!

some popcorn and a diet fresca?

I watch it when it gets down to the final 5-6... I like the talent... and that Kathy McFever is HOT! HOT! HOT! she sings and looks like an Angel.

I don`t know exactly when its on around 7-8 pm...on fox? But that cutie is worth watching..

thanks Curly for the pic`s of her... got any more?

I googled Katharine and American Idol........there seems to be a bunch of fan sites for her. First time I've heard of her or seen her was today.........

JB said:
i have never watched the show,
and you only pop in "once in a while" when the wife watches.

how did you form an opinion about chris daughty just watching "once in a while"?

we got us a closet idol watcher here.
dont be bashful, come on out of there!
No, i dont watch it. I hear the singing while i type to you shitheads on the PC in my office and sometimes i like what i hear and walk out to take a look. Now when i hear the jiggle girl i always walk out. Dont believe me? do a search on my posts and see how many are made when that TV show is on:D

Just a wee bit defensive aren't we?

he's not ready yet.
it's not good to out someone who isnt ready for the world to accept them for who they really are........think he's got one of those rainbow stickers on the bumper of his VW?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back