PEAX Equipment

Amazon banners

My wife does a fair amount of shopping on Amazon as well. I saved the bookmark for her and she will make her purchases through that link. Good to know that it helps HuntTalk.

For me the issue is being able to get to the site quickly - knowing that Amazon is available on HT makes my life easier. And if it helps HT, that is great.

I buy all my supplies for work from Amazon. I'll start using the banner. I'll update my bookmarks in the morning.

Great way to support our community.

Well shoot Randy, I just bought from Amazon a few hours ago and do so from time to time! Will go through your portal next time!

Thanks guys. A big jump in Amazon traffic over the last week. I appreciate all your support.

I told the wife and will be recruiting my step mother as well. No reason why we shouldn't be spreading this beyond just us.

Just thought I would bump this up.

I just made a rookie mistake and just bought a pelican gun case on Amazon without going through one of the banners on the site.

Sorry BigFin.

I needed to purchase some electronics for the business so I was going to go through HuntTalk to reach Amazon and chip in a few pennies to Big Fin's account. Imagine my surprise when I at first didn't find the Amazon banner in its normal location, but instead an ad for a Wichita dentist office located just across the parking lot from MY dental office.......... Silly Google........I clicked on the advertisement just to check out the website.

A couple of refresh buttons later I made it to Amazon to buy the router..........silly Google

Glad you started this thread as I just ordered something and used the banner. Just please don't judge me for the blow up doll. :D

For you bird hunters, you can buy Purina Pro Plan Sport on Amazon for 42 bucks a bag shipped. Heck of a deal for good dog food.

Looks like Henry is going to make Big Fin some moolah.

Here's a tip that may help some folks who use Amazon often and want to see Hunt Talk get a piece of the action. If you have Amazon book marked in your browser, delete that link. Click on the Amazon banner on the Hunt Talk page and make that your new Amazon book mark. That way you don't have to consciously think to navigate to Amazon through the Hunt Talk page when you want to do your online shopping, and HT still gets its cut.

An interesting side note. Last week I was talking to a long time FedEx driver. He told me over half the boxes in his truck on a daily basis are shipments from Amazon. Given the volume of business Amazon does these days, using the link on the HT page will definitely make a difference.

Haha Amazon is single handedly transforming my employer, USPS, into a profitable venture as letter volume evaporates and package volume expands. FedEx and all the other shipping companies, as well as Amazon itself, send half their stuff via USPS. It's gotten so big that Amazon has supplied many of our post offices with special green colored mail carts to identify their shipments. I've seen some of our workrooms that are 1/3rd green carts!

I don't get a cut, but Amazon sure gives me a lot of job security!

Thanks, guys. And Zim, I hope the Hunt Talk Amazon customers keep you gainfully employed.

You can also select a charity that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the your purchases to. I typed in RMEF and they were listed. So Now RMEF will get a little $ every time I shop.

I tried to find the Amazon border to go shop for a turkey tube call, and even after refreshing multiple times, didn't find the banner on my ipad.

The banner in post #1 on this thread did get me to Amazon, I hope doing it this way still throws a finders fee to everyone's favorite public land DIY host.

Last edited:
And it's back, and obviously Amazon metrics are amazing......knows how to tease similar products IN THE BANNER AD.

Back