Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Alphex firearms

Redmt

Has anyone dealt with or heard of Alphex Firearms in Kansas? They seem to have lots of different powders in stock but the address comes back as a residence.

Has anyone dealt with or heard of Alphex Firearms in Kansas? They seem to have lots of different powders in stock but the address comes back as a residence.
Never heard of them, but there is quite a lot of scamming going around the reloading component industry. Stay away if they want you to pay in any form other than credit card - no legitimate company will ask you to pay via Zelle, Venmo, PayPal Friends and Family, etc.

HOLY SHIT!! I'M the luckiest guy around. It seems that I sent them the $$ incorrectly and they refunded it through PP. It seemed a little weird that they had powder in stock but,,, things do seem to be becoming more available.
I hate to admit it but the older I get, the stupider I get.

Lol never heard that one before...I'm from Butler Co.
I get up that way a decent amount. I took some friends from Missouri archery antelope hunting in the grasslands north of Crawford. They kept saying it was wasteland so they started calling Nebraska, Nebraskastan. 🤣

Thanks for posting it. I don't feel as bad although I did fall for it but screwed up the payment method with PayPal and they refunded it. I still feel like an idiot. I thought that finally powder was coming back in stock and maybe the rest of the world hadn't found out yet.

IMR 4350, Varget, Power Pistol,
IMR4350 pops up intermittently and usually long enough for me to notice. Varget is up frequently but gone as quick, haven't seen any Alliant Power pistol in probably 5 years. There are a few companies like MidSouth, Natchez, and Powder Valley that have pistol powders instock right now. Probably worth abandoning PP for something else unless it's absolutely critical you use that powder.

I looked them up the other day, found that the Better Business Bureau has an investigation into them, which may or may not mean anything, but I decided to avoid them. There was some more info that came up about scammers using their info to bilk people out of their $. Again, I didn't read it all but it looked like maybe it's a real business that has been hacked and uses as a cover for scammers.

Who knows. Probably best to avoid them.

Thanks for posting it. I don't feel as bad although I did fall for it but screwed up the payment method with PayPal and they refunded it. I still feel like an idiot. I thought that finally powder was coming back in stock and maybe the rest of the world hadn't found
No problem I’m glad they didn’t actually get money from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back