"Alone" season 9 premiere tonight May 26

Alone:Frozen this week and last week was an adventure finding the correct episode as last week my dvr recorded what was broadcast (repeat) which we watched off of History Channel website and then this weeks episode was a two hour show…..what should have aired last week, and then this weeks episode.

Started with six, now down to 3 contestants and still only halfway to the 50 day payout day.

And we’ve been enjoying the outdoors skills episodes.

Alone:Frozen finale tonight. Hail to the winner who persevered through all that Labrador could throw at them. Cool that the winners partner was flown on to share the news that they were the sole winner.

Alone:Frozen finale tonight. Hail to the winner who persevered through all that Labrador could throw at them. Cool that the winners partner was flown on to share the news that they were the sole winner.
You must be behind. I watched the finale LAST week!

@Dave N Mrs kansasdad was out of town last week, so we watched it tonight. One benefit of watching dvr’d shows is getting to buzz thru the commercials!

And I tried to be none specific about the eventual winner so as to not be a spoiler

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back