Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Almost as bad as missing a shot...

Of all the years to screw up, this might actually be the one with the best odds!
+1
BB.jpg

Just realized I put in the wrong MT app number by 1 digit... went from a "we have a shot" at drawing the tag to not a snowballs chance in hell... I wouldn't be so bummed if it was just my app but I set it up for our entire party.

Just venting...
I feel sorry for NR trying to navigate MT's system, but most Rs can't figure it out either. And when you finally think you have it they change it again. I stress every year that I put in the wrong tag number. It has happened to us all.

I burned 4 elk points on a unit 270 tag last year. Caught my mistake right away but was told it couldn't be changed. On top of that, I never hunted that tag although the season did work out for me.

My first year finally applying in Wyoming, I burnt 2 points by putting my 2nd choice as my first, in a very crappy unit. I hunted it anyway, made the best of it and came out with a very decent goat for the area... Lesson learned.

WOW! There are plenty of issues about how Oregon allocates tags but at least if I make a mistake or even change my mind, I can go into the site and change my application.

According to a site member , I heard that NR license sales /apps were down about 40% . So if you’re in draw for a LE permit this might bode well . 🤞

I have heard a very similar number from a source that should be reliable. We’ll know soon.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back