Yeti GOBOX Collection

Almost afraid to admit it

That’s better, what you don’t realize is we have seen many folks give short responses to get their post count up to try and scam in the classifieds. Where you were headed screamed scammer.
Thank you sir, my name is Bob, Would you mind confirming the last 4 of your ssn?

Sorry man, I couldn't resist. Thank you and I look forward to being a productive CONTRIBUTING member of this forum.

Thank you sir, my name is Bob, Would you mind confirming the last 4 of your ssn?

Sorry man, I couldn't resist. Thank you and I look forward to being a productive CONTRIBUTING member of this forum.
You wouldn’t have a ‘57 1/2 ton Chevy pickup truck for sale would you?

There ARE members who don't give a crap about what other members think...so if you drive a Subaru, have a gay child, and lean Left, but hunt and fish, you still can be a part of the Hunttalk community.
Disclaimer: I have a Subaru.

The Cali thing could be a problem.😁
Ha, Hem comes out in the open. Next you're going to tell us its for camouflage so you can drive thru Bozeman

Ha, Hem comes out in the open. Next you're going to tell us its for camouflage so you can drive thru Bozeman
I feel like Bozeman, Livingston , and Three Forks have been strategically stocked with undesirables to steer off unwanted transplants. It's a bold move on behalf of Montana residents, and honestly it worked. My wife thought we were in San Francisco and asked for immediate departure, regardless of which red clay road we had to retreat down.

Yes on the coming out. No to the camouflage....all the Bozemanites have limited editions and not a fleck of dirt on the outside. We have country vehicles.
As well, everyone has a silver Tundra. But not a one has a back window on the topper smashed out and covered with plywood. "Hey Hem, saw you driving the other day, knew it was you, with your plywood window".

Yes on the coming out. No to the camouflage....all the Bozemanites have limited editions and not a fleck of dirt on the outside. We have country vehicles.
As well, everyone has a silver Tundra. But not a one has a back window on the topper smashed out and covered with plywood. "Hey Hem, saw you driving the other day, knew it was you, with your plywood window".
Yea, but can the cali newb read a framing square while expounding on the difference between free verse and iambic pentameter?

Hem can….

Welcome millerchugger.

Back