Bambistew

I knew they were hiding something... :hump:

DODGETRUCK_original.bmp

Looks To Me They Want All Men To Chase Sheep hump :D

AND MALE SHEEP TOO BOOT................HMMMMMMMMMMMMM :p

Hunterman said:
So thats why they put Dodge on the front and RAM on the back :D hump

Hunterman(Tony)

C'mon, you ford & chevy guys only get to see the rear of a dodge...and that's a fading view. :D

noharleyyet said:
C'mon, you ford & chevy guys only get to see the rear of a dodge...and that's a fading view. :D

As we're haulin your butts back to the service station...... :D

Must be hauling chevys, cause most FORDs pull Dodges

even saw a pickup pulling a Dodge dealer trailer with jeeps, durangos, and 1500s, pulled by a F350, guess they wanted to get there with no problems hump

Come one now...that was my GMC-HD, hauling some dude back, who's Dodge tranny had smoked...... ;)

I will say it was a late 90's Dodge.....guess they had tons of problems with overheating trannies back then, sure hope they managed to correct some of that....

Ha Ha Ha.. You guys are all funny.. Sounds like my office discussing baseball. Everyone is always dissin' the New York Yankees.. (me included) when the truth is they've won more pennants than any other team in the country. They have thier down times, but by and large, they are the best. Kind of like Dodge..

:cool:

You Ford & General Motors guys ever read the print on your passenger side rearview mirror? It says "Objects may be closer than they appear." On a Dodge it says, "Unless it's another Dodge it won't get any closer." ;) :D

Greg, I never heard any thing about the 2006 pwr wgn as truck of the year, 2005 was the Tacoma, 2006 the h3 and the Landrover 3

got2...the hemi seems to be as advertised...excellent power, accelleration, surprising fuel economy...I don't believe, frame and bodywise, that it is well manufactured as the ford...I think it'll loosen up quicker than the ford. I like the lines of the Dodge but really like the way you've got yours rigged out...also wish my Dodge was a 4 wheel drive. What I really wanted was a Ford 250 powerstroke diesel 4 wheel drive Lariat but it was way out of my price range.

NHY, I have a brandy new Dodge 1500, 4WD with a Hemi.. I just took it on a 500 mile round trip to Showlow and the White Mountains.. Traveled the entire trip up and back at between 65 and 75.. Overall mileage was 17.3. I was very pleased...

:cool:

Dan, my 1500 hemi 2 wheel drive has the limited slip differential and the big tire & wheel package...gets 19 at 65-85 but gets 16 pulling my 16 ft. material trailer loaded at 65 with the tranny in tow/pull function...the 4.7's have to use a lower rear end ratio to pull the big tire package, thus lowering the fuel economy...my ford was lucky to get 10 pulling the trailer or my boat. I love the hemi and think they've improved the tranny...just hope the rest olds up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back