All straight hard liquor is horrible

Bigjay73

Can anyone actually look me in the eye and tell me that they crave a straight shot of whiskey, gin, vodka? Honestly, there isn't a single one that doesn't burn your throat and taste like one can only assume tastes like piss straight out of lucifers pecker. And yes, I've tasted it all from $5 a bottle trash to Pappy Van Winkle, it's all horrendous unless mixed. Give me a jack and coke any day

Can anyone actually look me in the eye and tell me that they crave a straight shot of whiskey, gin, vodka? Honestly, there isn't a single one that doesn't burn your throat and taste like one can only assume tastes like piss straight out of lucifers pecker. And yes, I've tasted it all from $5 a bottle trash to Pappy Van Winkle, it's all horrendous unless mixed. Give me a jac

I wouldn’t say I crave hard liquor, but some of it (good bourbon, crown apple, etc) does taste good straight. I didn’t always think this but with age and multiple exposures, my mind has changed.

Can anyone actually look me in the eye and tell me that they crave a straight shot of whiskey, gin, vodka? Honestly, there isn't a single one that doesn't burn your throat and taste like one can only assume tastes like piss straight out of lucifers pecker. And yes, I've tasted it all from $5 a bottle trash to Pappy Van Winkle, it's all horrendous unless mixed. Give me a jack and coke any day
Yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back