Yeti GOBOX Collection

All straight hard liquor is horrible

Both. Tall Blondes in a bottle are the best. mtmuley
My only issue with the bottle is that I can’t get an adequate amount of salt on the rim.
I do appreciate the unique shape of the high life bottle though.
It was a shame when Heineken switched from the short stubby bottles to the standard bottles of today.

My only issue with the bottle is that I can’t get an adequate amount of salt on the rim.
I do appreciate the unique shape of the high life bottle though.
It was a shame when Heineken switched from the short stubby bottles to the standard bottles of today.
Salt? What? mtmuley

I have in my youth, stood shirtless in the sun on the banks of the river with a cigarette in my mouth. Too drunk to drive home but not too drunk to talk to children. In my hand, a cup of nothing but cold and cheap bourbon. And I have loved that bourbon, and I crave it now.

(this is me looking you in the eyes as I state this)

View attachment 220566
This is literary gold.

I’ve sworn off shots for good. Last year on my birthday someone gave me a Tequila shot, I faked drinking it and threw it over my shoulder right onto Andre The Giant. Glad he was in a good mood or that guy would’ve thrown me into the street. Shots are bad for your health in more ways than one apparently.

I’ll drink Pendleton on the rocks from time to time, maybe another decent whiskey. I wouldn’t use the word “crave”.

I’ve sworn off shots for good. Last year on my birthday someone gave me a Tequila shot, I faked drinking it and threw it over my shoulder right onto Andre The Giant. Glad he was in a good mood or that guy would’ve thrown me into the street. Shots are bad for your health in more ways than one apparently.

I’ll drink Pendleton on the rocks from time to time, maybe another decent whiskey. I wouldn’t use the word “crave”.
Saw my friend do the shot over the shoulder right on to the wife of the bar owner. It went down hill from there.

Saw my friend do the shot over the shoulder right on to the wife of the bar owner. It went down hill from there.
My buddy (already shit faced) tried the old spit the shot out into the bottle trick. Probably would've worked pretty good had he not used a full bottle and tipped it back before trying to spit the shot into it. The girl he was doing the shot with was impressed to say the least.

Last edited:
I can drink good tequilas such as Don Julio Blanco straight but I wouldn’t say it’s particularly enjoyable.
Whiskey and Vodka 🤮

My wife drinks gin and tonics. Buddy was in town that drinks only Busch Light. We were all in the hot tub and he told her to make him a gin, and “make it strong”. Needless to say he was basically drinking straight gin, didn’t seem to mind it, and had to be helped downstairs by my wife. 😂😂😂

Not sure I’ve ever downed a shot. If I’m drinking hard liquor, I like to nurse it, savor the flavor. I really do enjoy the harsh, burning taste of alcohol. Some people much prefer to mask it.

Straight whiskey is good, on the rocks is even better. Gin, vodka, tequila, to me is better mixed with something else. Rum is a toss up.

Back