Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

All aboard,,,,,,,

We used up our last pack of burger 3 weeks ago.Got about half a dozen roasts left in the freezer. Anything but a spike or spotted calf that comes past me is in danger.

I love being in the woods when I'm in a killing frame of mind :)

Being my first year back in elk country, I'm holding out for a big one. So far I've killed nothing to prove my point. :)

If I coulda seen his antlers in the dark I woulda shot a raggy on thursday. Light changes alot in the last 5 minutes of the day. Good luck to all-I think I hear the whistle blowin and the conductor is fixin to pull this train out!

One week from tomorrow will be leaving for MT. Looking for a chance at any legal bull elk and bear. So excited can't hardly wait, a dream hunt about to come true. Good luck to all this hunting season the only thing that equals the start of hunting season is the start of college football season. Doesn't get any better. Life is good.

I am on it this year. chased a wee raggy like my life depended on it last weekend. Big change from last years passing on great bulls in a great unit. As long as I am hunting I am happy....but when those special tags come along it is fun to hold out.

Punched my ticket on labor day! Burger and roasts in the freezer!

Attachments

• 2011 Snowcrest Elk Hunt 018.jpg
    2011 Snowcrest Elk Hunt 018.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 519
Guess I will also post a pic of my raghorn here on the raghorn express board!!!!

ALL ABOARD!!!
IMG_0435.jpg

I'm on board. My first CO bull of many. It was a great season. Absolutely loved hunting the high country again.

Saw some great bulls. Missed a great bull....twice. This raghorn 5x5 volunteered to fill the freezer.

picture.php

Scenery at 11,200 elevation at my secret location.
picture.php

I'd heard stories of the vast numbers of bowhunters in CO in OTC units. I hunted about 3 miles in, a total of 8 days and did not see a single hunter.

I'm very impressed with this area.

Last edited:
Congrats T Bone. May it be the first of many more elk and many great CO hunts.

Hope CO has one like that waiting for me when I come down in November. Got a cow and branch antlered bull tag this year. Let me guess, I will see nothing but spikes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back