Alberta ram.

I've seen other pics of him, I'm glad he's unable to be hunted. He's a badass ram just like the rams from wild horse.

Last edited:
If ever a ram deserved the protection of a national park,, this big boy does.

He will thrill more people where he is than anywhere else.

I've seen other pics of him, I'm glad he's unable to be hunted. He's a badass ram just like the teams from wild horse.
There are a few other pictures of him floating around. Those are from a photographer in Lethbridge, johnkrampelphotography on Instagram.

There were others posted recently of him on a road as well. He's an absolute brute.

That tight curl is going to hurt him on score. ;)

200+ for sure. With the mass he has he could be pushing the WR.

Current WR.

bynum-public-lands-ourwild-0159.jpg

Photo credit to Tony Bynum. (sp.?) I just linked to his site.

Last edited:
Crazy the similarity wonder if there's any transplant relations between the 2.

My guess is the Alberta ram will crest 220 unless he breaks.

So cool

He might not, just my imagination. I don't really care what he scores. I don't even know the bases of the wild horse ram.

Attachments

• IMG_9608.jpg
    IMG_9608.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9609.jpg
    IMG_9609.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 33
What base measurements are you using to get to 220? He doesn’t look heavy enough to me to approach the WR, but looks can be deceiving.
Probably pass him if he's only got 16 inch bases 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Oak
What base measurements are you using to get to 220? He doesn’t look heavy enough to me to approach the WR, but looks can be deceiving.
I think the Alberta ram has smaller bases than the Wild Horse ram, but I think the mid mass is better on the Alberta Ram, for sure the 3rd measurement. That tight curl may just make it look like it has more mid mass though.

I was going to say 210+ for the Alberta ram but even that is just a wild guess. I know they have traded back and forth a few times. Just a few years ago the WR was 209.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back