Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Alaska Sheep woes

Ok, dude/dudette. Why the never ending bashing of bow hunting? Seriously. Nearly EVERY SINGLE POST! Please explain without some random statement that makes people guess what you mean. It really is getting old.
I thought about this movi person this morning as I was driving. I saw a deer dead on the side of the road and chuckled to myself. Thought man those damn bow hunters gotta quit hurting animals 🤣

Ok, dude/dudette. Why the never ending bashing of bow hunting? Seriously. Nearly EVERY SINGLE POST! Please explain without some random statement that makes people guess what you mean. It really is getting old.
If only the game bowhunters pursue had as thin of skin as themselves. There wouldn’t be such a high wounding loss for heavens sake!

Just what I thought. No real answer besides "wounding". I guess rifle hunters NEVER do it. :rolleyes:
You must've missed the thread where their was a bunch of rifle hunters that were herd shooting a bunch of elk? Wounding a bunch of them that had to later be put down?

Dave don't you know, you're only a good human being if you hunt with a rifle?!

You must've missed the thread where their was a bunch of rifle hunters that were herd shooting a bunch of elk? Wounding a bunch of them that had to later be put down?

Dave don't you know, you're only a good human being if you hunt with a rifle?!
Yeah, that was kind of my point. I think I just may add another waste of computer time to the ignore list. Sorry about the thread derail.

Preliminary harvest stats still haven't been finalized, but I was able to tack down the number of NR locking tags sold in 2022. The long-term average of hunters who bought locking tags vs returned their harvest ticket survey as "hunted" ranged between 92-97% or about 95% average. Last year there was 407 NR locking tags sold, if the L/T average of 95% is true that means the NR success rate was 150 rams /386 hunters or 38%!!! I'm still waiting on the HT issued to residents, but I estimated the success around 15% vs a long term average of 22-24%. The long-term average (for the last 40 years) for NR is about 68% (ranging from 74-62%), 2021 was about 55%. This year will be even worse, if I was to look at my crystal ball.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back