Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Alaska Pictures

Dont let the bear eat your kayak, and if he does, at least dont be high pitched whiny about it while you are filming it. ;)

'Rough life', no kidding!!!! =>PAID!
You sir, have it made right now.

&, Pucker shots are unreal - bigazz grizz.
That is a gorgeous, or rather - those are gorgeous trophy fish too.

Just saw that this thread popped up again. Glad you guys enjoyed the pics, I certainly enjoyed taking them. I was using an old sony camera as well as a Nikon p610. Both take decent photos but nothing special, I do like the 60x zoom on the nikon.

For those that are interested...I do remote survey work for the feds. We primarily use helicopters to access our work areas, but we still have to hike quite a bit. Due to the rough terrain, it is not too often that we can land. This means lots of hover exits/entrances and toe ins.

I spent most of December working for a helicopter company that specializes in wildlife capture work. I was a "mugger" on a three man crew catching mule deer in Colorado. We caught around 450 deer, weighed the fawns, took blood samples from the does and bucks, and put VHF or GPS collars on all of them. Starting next week we will be catching sheep, elk, moose, wolves and mnt goats here in Montana. After getting my but kicked by those mule deer, I am not too sure how excited I am to handle elk and moose:eek:

DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

Wow! Can't imagine holding one of those alive. Lots of power there. Great deer.

Travis, you most certainly can't call that work! Looks way to much fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back