Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Alaska Dall Sheep hunt - All Nine Days

Randy, I just finished watching day 8. Judging how you looked at the beginning of that day, I wouldn't have put a ton of money on you survival. I'm glad to see you made it out of there.

holy... Randy.. you were looking bad. I can't believe you didn't SOS outta there. That's some serious dedication.

Outstanding! This is probably as close as I'll ever get to going on a sheep hunt. Thanks for taking us along.

Randy, I want to thank you and Marcus for taking me along on this fantastic experience. The day to day episodes was a great way to view your hunt and I found myself checking regularly to see if the next video had been posted. I hope you get to feeling better soon and look forward to future hunts.

Congrats on the getting it done.... That is some beautiful country and crazy that y'all were climbing that for 9 days. Well done.

Quick Questions, How do those guys have the training to pack 248 pounds up a mountain!? or was that a joke?

I just watched the final video, what a epic hunt! Randy I hope you've recovered from your liver problems. You both took well earned rams! Congrats.

loved the videos. In my opinion Randy, they are your best work. You are one tough SOB. I could tell how bad you felt but you just kept on pushing with the young bucks. Can't wait to finish the last installment tonight. Been watching one every evening with my girlfriend and the suspense of waiting for each new episode has been killing me. Some of the scenery makes me wonder if you are hunting in Mordor or Alaska?

Big Fin, by the looks of your condition in the videos your other half will not be too enthusiastic about you going back for Mountain Caribou.

You are a tough ol man you just ran out of liver before you ran out of mountain. Thanks for showing it but next time it’s ok to take it a little easier.

That was a great series, thanks for taking us along. Hopefully your liver takes it a little easier on you the rest of the fall. Congrats to you both!!

I really enjoyed watching the series. It brought back memory's of my own Dall hunt 30 years ago. I have only hunted rams a few times in my life. The stress level on my hunts has been off the charts. Can't imagine having a health crisis thrown into the mix. Glad your OK and great job in putting it together.

Well done guys! These day by day series are outstanding. Congrats to the both of you on putting out such a great product and thank you for sharing your epic adventure.

@BigFin

You and Rinella are the reason I began hunting for the first time last year at the age of 45 years old. Your positivity and work on behalf of our public lands is inspirational.

I just finished watching your sheep hunt and I was worried for you--weren't looking good. Sending positivity and good health your way from the Golden State. Please take care of yourself we need spokespeople like yourself advocating on our behalf.

Get Well!

Excellent job! The team had a tough time of it, stuck it out and was handsomely rewarded.
Congratulations on a couple of fine experiences. I was in Alaska during the whole adventure but did not have the time of my life, like you did. But I had a great time.

Excellent from beginning to end. There should be no such thing as an easy Dall's sheep hunt, and you guys kept that bar high! You both really captured the determination required needed to generate what will be amazing memories, and bring back smiles to those of us who have been there and inspire those who haven't yet.

I watched all nine finishing up the ninth day last night. Very exciting hunt, beautiful challenging country, something I know for sure I never want to do! I'm a little worried about your health Big Fin, and hope you went and got yourself checked out when you got back home... Take care of yourself Big Fin!!!

Back